Aleromod.com

Aleromod.com (http://www.aleromod.com/forums/forum.php)
-   Midwest (http://www.aleromod.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Fall Meet (http://www.aleromod.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28465)

Redog 10-11-2009 08:42 PM

I's home :D

Well my 2 hour flight was only 1 hour and 20 minutes due to the 100 knot tail wind. However I got lost in Philly Airport because I carried on and didn't have to go to the baggage claim. Then I got lost in the parking lot leaving. The parking lot is about 2 square miles and only 1 exit sign (FTL)

I still didn't make it home until 3. I stopped at Geno's in South Philly and bought cheesesteaks for Linda and I. Parking in South Philly is tight, plus Geno's was PACKED!! Pat's across the street was even more packed (but I don't like Pat's)

Got home safe and sound after the drive thru the city. The neigbhoods I drove thru aren't bad, but the driver's are.

Scot and Mo! HAD A BLAST!! Scot and I talked Alero for about 20 minutes and then Olds 330's and 425's for about an hour and a half Friday night. Then on Saturday nite, I think we spent about 2 hours total time with the cars. The people from Aleromod at the party are all becoming so tight it's more like family. Mo said it best when she swatted Scot's Ho ( :lol: ) We are all comming from different backrounds and ideas of life, but yet we all come together and have a great time. After the Aleros are gone, we'll still be friends. Of course some of us won't see each other as much as we'd like (ie ME!) but yes we still will get together!

Mo, thanks again for the ride from the airport to and fro (esp this morning all hung over and stuff :D)

And Jon, a very big THANK YOU for your service!! See you in 2 weeks at BOP!

Redog 10-11-2009 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kwhauck (Post 500560)
32-10 go big or go home!!!

Too big, I want the car to be streetable ;)

Old's Wife 10-11-2009 09:32 PM

5 Attachment(s)
a few pics

Old's Wife 10-11-2009 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redog (Post 500562)

Mo, thanks again for the ride from the airport to and fro (esp this morning all hung over and stuff :D)

No problem Kenny B. I am not going to lie, the ride this morning was a rough ride, but that is really my own fault.

Old's Wife

Redog 10-11-2009 10:07 PM

I kept looking at your eyes, to see if they were still opened.

I was worried about you getting back home, esp since 55 was empty

Old's Wife 10-11-2009 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redog (Post 500570)
I kept looking at your eyes, to see if they were still opened.

I was worried about you getting back home, esp since 55 was empty

Nope, I was all good. Sorry if I scared you...LOL :eek: It just wasn't a nice ride for me, but you have to pay, if you want to play:cool:

Old's Wife 10-11-2009 10:47 PM

Ok, I think everyone is home now. I think our long distance travelers made it home, we heard from Afugy, Kenny B, Gregg and Megan and I see Jon online, so I will assume - you are home? Thanks again everyone, it was fun as always!

jackal2000 10-11-2009 11:13 PM

yep i am back at my mom's now. back to VA tomorrow,. i have been on vacation so long i think i forgot how to do my job lol

great pics! keep posting 'em people.

"Who wants to do a SHOT!"

[ion] C2 10-11-2009 11:49 PM

i'm home. wish i could've come, there's just too much going on right now. :(

kwhauck 10-12-2009 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redog (Post 500563)
Too big, I want the car to be streetable ;)

why not a w30 spec cam then, it's got a little less lift but some really nice duration values....

Oldsnut 10-12-2009 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jackal2000 (Post 500580)
yep i am back at my mom's now. back to VA tomorrow,. i have been on vacation so long i think i forgot how to do my job lol

great pics! keep posting 'em people.

"Who wants to do a SHOT!"

Slippery nipples FTW!!!

_01Alero_ 10-12-2009 12:22 AM

Thanks for having the meet up guys... It was a good time! :)

PappaSmurf 10-12-2009 03:29 AM

Still not home, Won't get in till about 7 in the morning. LOL
Sorry that I couldn't make it guys. I REALLY REALLY wanted too (and ESPECIALLY to welcome home a fellow soldier), I even thought about taking a loan to come see you guys, but the engine comes first!!!!

Jon,
The things people say, "thank you for your service" and "welcome home" will NEVER show you or even come within fractions of how we truly feel towards your service for this great country. I know how it made me feel to hear the welcomes and thank yous. I even plan on returning to the service after I have completed college, this time as CID straight from OCS. Hopefully one day I can meet you and shake your hand personally.
ALSO, get some rims for your ho. She deserves it, LOL.
-Smurf-