Aleromod.com

Aleromod.com (http://www.aleromod.com/forums/forum.php)
-   General Performance (http://www.aleromod.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Sway bar group buy? (http://www.aleromod.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30036)

tw0123 01-12-2012 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mfuller (Post 606205)
PLEASE NOTE THAT AT THIS TIME, INDIVIDUAL BARS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR SALE; SETS ONLY.
I know several people are interested in individual front or rear bars only, and not a F/R set.
I have sent a response to Brian @ PFYC, asking if people can order individual bars as long as we meet the minimum ordering requirements.
He will ask and get back to me.

:( well this news blows... I only need a front... I really hope they will agree to sell them individually as well...

Papa Rad17 01-12-2012 09:30 PM

my deposited is in! and I saw the speed built bushings on the side of the page, those included or will we have to buy separately? either way, this better now fall through now!
Quote:

Originally Posted by tw0123 (Post 606245)
:( well this news blows... I only need a front... I really hope they will agree to sell them individually as well...

sounds like after they produce the minimum (in pairs) individual will be made available.
only 7 deposits in so far... lets go!

tw0123 01-12-2012 09:35 PM

ok... I am confused... I might be able to buy a full set if I can wait until just before delivery (estimated 7 weeks- 4-6 for manufacture, 1 week transit to PFYC) but the details are not clear...

You have the option to pay the $150 deposit now, and the remainder before January 31, 2012 or you may pay the entire amount now

Once we've confirmed the bars are on the way to our warehouse, we'll begin collecting the balances due. Balances must be paid within 2 weeks of us notifying you of this.

so does which statement is true? we have to pay in full by the 31st, or we can wait until they are finished??

jabartram 01-12-2012 09:43 PM

this sucks, i only need the front, i already have a speedbuilt rear bar.

mfuller 01-12-2012 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tw0123 (Post 606247)
ok... I am confused... I might be able to buy a full set if I can wait until just before delivery (estimated 7 weeks- 4-6 for manufacture, 1 week transit to PFYC) but the details are not clear...

You have the option to pay the $150 deposit now, and the remainder before January 31, 2012 or you may pay the entire amount now

Once we've confirmed the bars are on the way to our warehouse, we'll begin collecting the balances due. Balances must be paid within 2 weeks of us notifying you of this.

so does which statement is true? we have to pay in full by the 31st, or we can wait until they are finished??

I can see how this is confusing.
As PFYC is responsible for the pre-order and collection of funds, I have sent Brian an email requesting clarification.
I will post his response when I get it.

emncfi 01-12-2012 10:06 PM

I am the same, I only need the front, I think that I will end up buying both, so anybody only want a back one?

mfuller 01-12-2012 10:16 PM

Any of you guys that just want a front -
I don't think you'll have too much trouble selling a rear bar.

tw0123 01-12-2012 10:22 PM

thanks Matt... I have to wait for funds to transfer to paypal anyways, so hopefully you will have an answer about the balance due... as long as I have the est. 7 weeks, I will probably get both...

so ya... anyone else want a rear??

Papa Rad17 01-12-2012 10:24 PM

Just got off the phone with my freind. He's going to get a set for his alero as well!

mfuller 01-13-2012 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mfuller (Post 606258)
I can see how this is confusing.
As PFYC is responsible for the pre-order and collection of funds, I have sent Brian an email requesting clarification.
I will post his response when I get it.

Hi Matt;

I'll have Brian look that over and make any necessary changes but the balances are not going to be due until we get word that the order has shipped to us from the manufacturer (probably late Feb-early March). The only thing that might cause this to be sooner is if we get the 20 orders in long before Jan 31st in which case we may place the order earlier than Jan 31st and if the manufacturer gets them done and out the door faster. If that becomes an issue and there are a few people who need the extra time to pay their balance, I don't see that as a problem as long as arrangements are made ahead of time. But balances will not be due on Jan 31st. The option to pay in full now is just that, an option for those who don't want to mess with balances and just want their order out the door as soon as the shipment arrives.

Mike Lewis - PFYC-PartsForYourCar.com

EDIT: Brian has fixed the language regarding deposits and final payments. Please read the details on the ordering page.

<woj99> 01-13-2012 02:12 PM

Thanks for arranging this. Do you know if the group buy will remain open until the 31st even if more than 20 sets are ordered prior to the 31st, or will it close once 20 sets are ordered?

mfuller 01-13-2012 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by <woj99> (Post 606293)
Thanks for arranging this. Do you know if the group buy will remain open until the 31st even if more than 20 sets are ordered prior to the 31st, or will it close once 20 sets are ordered?

No problem.
As stated on the ordering page, PFYC will order 25 sets once they have received 20 pre-orders. I do not know if they plan on ordering any more if they receive more than 25 pre-orders.
I guess what I'm saying is.......shit or get off the pot.

kwhauck 01-13-2012 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mfuller (Post 606300)

unchained01 01-13-2012 06:40 PM

Come on gentlemen. Only 8 paid so far. Lets get this going !!!

<woj99> 01-13-2012 08:42 PM

That's what I assumed as well. I'm definitely ordering, just keeping an eye on the exchange rate and might be able to save a few $, but don't want to miss the boat on this.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mfuller (Post 606300)
No problem.
As stated on the ordering page, PFYC will order 25 sets once they have received 20 pre-orders. I do not know if they plan on ordering any more if they receive more than 25 pre-orders.

Shiwnath 01-13-2012 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unchained01 (Post 606308)
Come on gentlemen. Only 8 paid so far. Lets get this going !!!

Thats actually not bad considering it's only been like 1 1/2 days. We almost have half the required amount of people with 18 days to go.

unchained01 01-13-2012 10:51 PM

Lol I know. There was alot of people asking when. And now it's happening and just excited I guess

tw0123 01-13-2012 10:55 PM

lol I am just waiting for my funds to transfer from my bank to paypal... stupid 8-10 business days for Canadian transfers...

Shiwnath 01-13-2012 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unchained01 (Post 606323)
Lol I know. There was alot of people asking when. And now it's happening and just excited I guess

Lol I know the feeling. As soon as I read Matt's message, I felt like this:

Quote:

Originally Posted by tw0123 (Post 606325)
lol I am just waiting for my funds to transfer from my bank to paypal... stupid 8-10 business days for Canadian transfers...

Do you have a credit card Tim? paypal + credit card = instant transfer :awesome:

tw0123 01-14-2012 12:07 AM

cash has already been pulled from the bank account... and don't have that much room on the credit card for it either... it sucks lol