Aleromod.com

Aleromod.com (http://www.aleromod.com/forums/forum.php)
-   Alero Show & Straveganza (http://www.aleromod.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Alero Show and Stravaganza 2008 Registration Page *CLOSED* (http://www.aleromod.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21445)

sound_xtreme 03-15-2008 10:26 AM

Alero Show and Stravaganza 2008 Registration Page *CLOSED*

Gave it an update this year. Hope everyone likes it. Same basic setup as last year.

REGISTRATION IS CLOSED

Oldsnut 03-15-2008 11:12 AM

I am registered.

[ion] C2 03-15-2008 11:30 AM

So... what class am I in? Stock since I have stock wheels? Mild MUST HAVE aftermarket rims and minor/major engine mods. Wild since I have a kit?

Or do I just win by default in the 4th category: Lame

Lol.

Oldsnut 03-15-2008 11:39 AM

Based on class descriptions I would say mild because you have bodykit.

stock = stock body with or without aftermarket rims and tires and/or basic bolt on upgrades.

mild = Must have rims and tires and minor/major bolt on upgrades which includes ground effects (razzi) or engine modifications or lowering springs.

wild = Must have full bumper replacement (*** and aas) and custom paint or custom interior or custom body work or adjustable suspension.

....the Alero Chapter reserves the right to re-classify any car in order to keep everything fair and impartial.

[ion] C2 03-15-2008 12:08 PM

Well I do have rims and tires, just not aftermarket.

Registered.

Vinalero 03-15-2008 12:59 PM

Damn Joel, long time we havent seen you on here !

sound_xtreme 03-15-2008 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vinalero (Post 343930)
Damn Joel, long time we havent seen you on here !

Ya, scott had been trying to get ahold of me to get the site done up for this year, just finally had a bit of time this morning to get it all updated with a "fresh" look to it

cavaliers60 03-15-2008 03:39 PM

I shall register within the next couple weeks. Need to get the money first. LOL

Oldsman 03-15-2008 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by [ion] C2 (Post 343920)
So... what class am I in? Stock since I have stock wheels? Mild MUST HAVE aftermarket rims and minor/major engine mods. Wild since I have a kit?

Or do I just win by default in the 4th category: Lame

Lol.

due to having a AAS bodykit you automatically go in Wild class. Due to full bumper replacement.

mfuller 03-15-2008 06:36 PM

Registered.

Redog 03-15-2008 09:17 PM

Which class do I reg for Homecomming?

That's why I haven't reg'ed yet ;)

tw0123 03-15-2008 10:43 PM

Since I do not have a paypal account, who do I mail a money order to for my registration fee? If I register and cannot make it afterall, is the fee refunded or is it non-refundable? I am trying my best to be able to make it, but with what they are calling for in gas price increases, it may not be financially feasible for me to make the journey...

[ion] C2 03-16-2008 01:31 PM

Scott Kintz, Oldsman, as it says when you register.

Hmm.. someone deleted my post to Cavaliers60. Anyways, it was Oldsnut last year who said this to me:
Quote:

Originally Posted by oldsnut (Post 272857)
No offense, but if $40 is going to break you, modding cars is not what you should be doing.

:lol:

Oldsman 03-17-2008 01:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redog (Post 344001)
Which class do I reg for Homecomming?

That's why I haven't reg'ed yet ;)

just put modified. it's doesn't matter anymore on homecoming class.

Oldsman 03-17-2008 01:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tw0123 (Post 344024)
Since I do not have a paypal account, who do I mail a money order to for my registration fee? If I register and cannot make it afterall, is the fee refunded or is it non-refundable? I am trying my best to be able to make it, but with what they are calling for in gas price increases, it may not be financially feasible for me to make the journey...

when you register and click the money order button the confirmation page and email will give you the address to mail it to.

It is a non refundable fee.

Oldsman 03-17-2008 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by [ion] C2 (Post 344112)
Scott Kintz, Oldsman, as it says when you register.

Hmm.. someone deleted my post to Cavaliers60. Anyways, it was Oldsnut last year who said this to me:

:lol:

i deleted because this is for info and questions for registration and for to find out who has. use the who's coming to ASS thread for general ASS BS

billytheman1188 03-17-2008 01:23 PM

so, what should i put for the question.... "am i showing my car?", is everyone who registers just putting yes? heh.

Oldsman 03-17-2008 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by billytheman1188 (Post 344246)
so, what should i put for the question.... "am i showing my car?", is everyone who registers just putting yes? heh.

what should put for an answer? Billy no need to be a smartass. So are you asking if you should mark showing or not?

Most of us mark showing. Cause actually it doesn't matter how show quality your car is. It is about being there and fully particpating.

TheEdgeofSanity 03-17-2008 07:18 PM

Now, If i wanted to just make a day trip out there to see the cars ( like that saturday) could I? I'm not really interested in showing my car since its on the verge of being a POS but i really would like to see other people's cars and get to meet a few people on the forum. I'd be willing to pay the $30 to go- its just that it all begins before school gets out for the summer and I don't have enough money to get a hotel room.

Oldsman 03-17-2008 08:47 PM

if want to pay the $30 for no show and come out for a day that is fine.

the alero show is on Friday and on Saturday morning we go to the homecoming show.