Aleromod.com

Aleromod.com (http://www.aleromod.com/forums/forum.php)
-   General Performance (http://www.aleromod.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Over the Weekend, I... (http://www.aleromod.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22098)

TheEdgeofSanity 05-04-2008 10:31 PM

Over the Weekend, I...

Ok, hopefully a new discussion thread here. I've realized that I do most of the work on my Alero on weekends because I have time and ambition to work on fixing, cleaning, or whatever for it. I'd like to encourage people to use this thread to keep a weekly update on things they've done to thir Alero because I've realized that alot of people, including myself, have a tendancy to make a thread for everytime they wash their car.

Ok, here's my weekend.

Over the weekend, I did alot to my car and feel really accomplished. I did my very first brake job (pads and rotors) on the back disk brakes, did a tire rotation, oil change, cleaned the interior really nice, washed, and gave it a wax job (the first since last fall). It all turned out really good and I'm really relieved to be able to hit my brakes and be able to stop again. Oh, and tomorrow I get a new windshield so then it'll be even that much more satisfying to have no cracks in my view :yahoo:

alerored04 05-04-2008 11:16 PM

I finished sanding and painted my new box that i have been working on for the past two weeks. I will have pics up when i install it.

[ion] C2 05-05-2008 12:16 AM

I met Cliff8928, again, gave him a ride in the Alero, checked out his new GTO he bought, and ate at Big Boy. lol

misslindseysue 05-05-2008 08:24 AM

I didn't touch my car. Rode around in the bf's Pacifica to do some errands, and spent Sunday working in the yard. Thinking about washing the car tonight, but it's supposed to rain tomorrow. And I have to go home and clean up my place so the realator can show it.

cherrington17 05-05-2008 08:59 AM

worked all day saturday, spent time with my g/f sunday. actually... spent more time with her dad, now that he found out i'm a computer nerd, hes like my new best friend. :lol:

had to call the night early on the account that i didn't feel that great, only to wake up early this morning with convulsions and full body sweat. I'm pretty sure its either the flu, or food poisioning. :glare:

black 05-05-2008 11:43 AM

i feel ashamed,

i have been so involved with offroading that i have neglected my alero.

she has no cruse control, has trouble starting and she is filthy.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

bigdaddyD 05-05-2008 12:09 PM

i spent all day saturday cruising arround with the G/F and my daughter, watching and drooling as all the muscle cars were out for a cruise.

Bad99Olds 05-05-2008 12:43 PM

made 300 bucks playing cards, blew it at the oakley store, partied, quit my job, detailed my car, and went on a date with the ex... woot

TheMeaningOfLife 05-05-2008 12:45 PM

Fixed the rust on the driverside of the 'ho, put in the new head unit, and tended to the g/f and my broken foot.

Nate's Alero 05-05-2008 01:38 PM

cleared my corners(WHAT A BITCH!) cleaned and waxed my car, rebuilt my nitro RC car, drove around and did a tune up, ordered my CAI, made an appointment to get the car an estmate for the paintjob, and worked....

BlackJack 05-05-2008 02:14 PM

popped the hood on the Alero and stared at what used to be a complete piston and wondered WTF I was thinking by going ballz-to-the-wall on my first run with 15psi.

Nate's Alero 05-05-2008 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackJack (Post 354834)
popped the hood on the Alero and stared at what used to be a complete piston and wondered WTF I was thinking by going ballz-to-the-wall on my first run with 15psi.

owwww coins in the washer my folks call that....

Redog 05-05-2008 09:17 PM

No time to work on the Alero and fix my dash (too cold anyway, gotta be above 60 for 8 hours) this past weekend, but Saturday, work work work.

Gotta a car show next Saturday, gotta get the interior of both cars clean :cool:

YALEROYNOT 05-05-2008 11:04 PM

saturday changed plugs an wires
sunday alero didn't move used the mini van for church and runnin around

Malix 05-05-2008 11:39 PM

I see,

By majority everyone left the ho to talk to the girl...

I'm guilty as well, but the whole week had gone to the car, I had to give the weekend to the girlfriend.

Cliff8928 05-06-2008 02:09 AM

Worked on saturday, got off at 10:30 PM and went to Oldsman's for the spring meet, met everyone there and paid for ASS and the OSV kit. Sunday i was up at 8:00 AM to catch a train or two to go to MI and it was two hours late. Picked up the new '06 GTO then met up with [ion] C2 and got some dinner. Drove home, got home at 3:00 AM.

alerored04 05-06-2008 12:30 PM

/\ Wow, that sounds like a great weekend full of cars and meeting good people. I am jealous.

cavaliers60 05-06-2008 01:33 PM

I worked. lol And next weekend, I'll be working...

TheEdgeofSanity 05-06-2008 09:54 PM

so here's a few pics that i took sunday...

^me and my dog, colby

cherrington17 05-06-2008 10:04 PM

aww... how did you get those two cute dogs to pose next to your car?? :lol: