Aleromod.com

Aleromod.com (http://www.aleromod.com/forums/forum.php)
-   Alero Of The Month (http://www.aleromod.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Vote: January Aotm (http://www.aleromod.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4879)

ptrudel 12-20-2004 01:28 PM

blueyezalero

Redog

cutelilcntrygrl

VTOLDS

3.4Euro Alero

johny_boy32 12-20-2004 03:12 PM

you cant even see half of these cars...what are you people voting for...christmas lights on a car Forum...remember these are for nice cars with the backround coming in second. No offense but the only people that should be getting any votes are Redog and cutelilcntrygrl. Thats my $.02

Sno 12-20-2004 03:14 PM

Marie gets my vote :thumbsup:

Pimpalero03 12-20-2004 03:18 PM

these are all kinda weak. lol i vote nicks pic of his alero covered in snow. lol

3.4 Euro Alero 12-20-2004 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by johny_boy32@Dec 20 2004, 04:12 PM
you cant even see half of these cars...what are you people voting for...christmas lights on a car Forum...remember these are for nice cars with the backround coming in second. No offense but the only people that should be getting any votes are Redog and cutelilcntrygrl. Thats my $.02
How many nice cars do you see in the middle of winter (unless you are way down south or in cali), but without the snow, how much of a christmas pic is it?? We see nice cars the other 11 months of the year, so 1 month of a car looking like Winter has bitten it in the ass with a nice background ain't so bad is it?

And as for washing a car and having it nice and clean for a winter pic, that is just too fake!

Travis99Alero 12-20-2004 03:46 PM

is there a choice for none of the above? no offense to anybody whose car is up there, but i'm not a big fan of any of those vehicles.

little_pontiac 12-20-2004 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Travis99Alero@Dec 20 2004, 03:46 PM
is there a choice for none of the above? no offense to anybody whose car is up there, but i'm not a big fan of any of those vehicles.
If u dont like them, then done vote, simple as that.

MikeSS 12-20-2004 04:24 PM

Crap, I should have entered this month, oh well.

I voted Red Dog cause his car is clean, and there ain't nothing classier then the x-mas tree lot :D

johny_boy32 12-20-2004 04:39 PM

I was just simply stating that we should have a nice car on the sites homepage...not some car you cant see with christmas lights behind them that you cant see any better.

MikeSS 12-20-2004 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by johny_boy32@Dec 20 2004, 04:39 PM
I was just simply stating that we should have a nice car on the sites homepage...not some car you cant see with christmas lights behind them that you cant see any better.
I agree, it was a nice try by many to get the lights in the pic, but the alero's are just missing.

Travis99Alero 12-20-2004 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by little_pontiac+Dec 20 2004, 03:54 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (little_pontiac @ Dec 20 2004, 03:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Travis99Alero@Dec 20 2004, 03:46 PM
If u dont like them, then done vote, simple as that. [/b][/quote]
i didnt vote... :thumbsup:

Vtolds 12-20-2004 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by johny_boy32@Dec 20 2004, 04:39 PM
Maby you should hvae actaully patricipated instead of bitching about what other peoples cars look like especailly since we actaully put out a effort to try and get some shots to enter in Jan AOTM.

johny_boy32 12-20-2004 06:18 PM

why so i can look stupid like you guys and get pictures that dont show up and look like poop...i think not.

Sundayalero 12-20-2004 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by 3.4 Euro Alero@Dec 20 2004, 03:19 PM
How many nice cars do you see in the middle of winter (unless you are way down south or in cali), ...edit...

Just because we live in Cali and it's 80 degrees, and our cars are clean dose not mean it's not winter.... :rolleyes:

Sno 12-20-2004 06:58 PM

lets not turn this into a flaming thread.... we are supposed to be voting for the AOTM... those are the pictures that have been entered, if you don't like them, don't vote, its quite simple... i don't think we need to be flaming people for their picture just because you can't see their car clearly enough, just vote for the one you like the most, its as simple as that...

Oldsman 12-20-2004 07:01 PM

well lets see you are going to bitch about our pics when 2000_olds_alero was the one that stated the rules. where you guys in the thread about having christmas background. Maybe if you guys did more reading than bitching you would know what was going on.

Sno 12-20-2004 07:05 PM

^^ props to Oldsman

Oldsman 12-20-2004 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by johny_boy32+Dec 20 2004, 02:12 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (johny_boy32 @ Dec 20 2004, 02:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> you cant even see half of these cars...what are you people voting for...christmas lights on a car Forum...remember these are for nice cars with the backround coming in second.Â;-) No offense but the only people that should be getting any votes are Redog and cutelilcntrygrl.Â;-) Thats my $.02 [/b]

well thank you for your 2 cents. i am so glad you stated that.

<!--QuoteBegin-johny_boy32

I was just simply stating that we should have a nice car on the sites homepage[/quote]

So with that in mind and being i have a crappy Alero. I withdrawl from this and future AOTM :thumbsup: thanks again.

Sno 12-20-2004 07:13 PM

Just some copy and paste work from the original post by 2000_olds_alero so there is no more hub bub:thumbsup:
Quote:

Originally posted by cutelilcntrygrl+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cutelilcntrygrl)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Stupid question... what would be considered a Christmas/holiday pic? [/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-2000_olds_alero

a nice snowy backdrop, xmas decorations(lights etc) stuff like that...use your judgement...i'll let you know if something needs to be changed [/quote]

3.4 Euro Alero 12-20-2004 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by VTOLDS+Dec 20 2004, 07:00 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (VTOLDS @ Dec 20 2004, 07:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-johny_boy32@Dec 20 2004, 04:39 PM
Maby you should hvae actaully patricipated instead of bitching about what other peoples cars look like especailly since we actaully put out a effort to try and get some shots to enter in Jan AOTM. [/b][/quote]
You know, Alot of people give you grief for speaking your mind, but I have to agree with you totally here.

The only reason I posted this time is it was actually a vote where having a totally tricked out/modded car didn't really matter. No one always has a perfectly clean car, and I'd be willing to bet that there are very few that keep there cars as clean and polished as I do all summer long, but in reality, most people have cars that look like they have just driven down a ski hill... in the thick of winter season.

I for one do not have many mods for multiple reasons, but took pride driving around in -20C conditions last night looking for a nice Christmasy Background so that I could once submit for Aleromod.

We are all proud of our cars for one reason or another, and should be.

Let's not start crap calling each other and actually enjoy the season for what it is!

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALEROMOD!