Aleromod.com

Aleromod.com (http://www.aleromod.com/forums/forum.php)
-   Aleromod.com Showcase (http://www.aleromod.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Finally My Alero!!! (http://www.aleromod.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31986)

kingjames64 07-29-2010 05:42 PM

Finally My Alero!!!

9 Attachment(s)
Introducing... my alero finally

kingjames64 07-29-2010 05:49 PM

OK so i couldnt figure out how to add captions but here we go

Pic one is just my head unit. nothing fancy just a sony cd player

pic two cleared corners and painted bezels

pic three side view tinted tails

pic four just some painted things and new floor mats
also my dash lights are blue but it was day time

pic 5 another side view

pic 6 ipod wired into the glove box

pic 7 my sub (my trunk was dirty so i did a close up an my j's were in there so i just threw them on top)

pic 8 1000 wyatt amp

pic 9 me drivin my grandads 67 chevy pickup. thought if you guys didnt like my alero youd at least like his truck haha

Chipmunk-Alero 07-29-2010 06:04 PM

^^Welcome to the AleroMOB lol, I also have a blacked out 4 door.

kingjames64 07-29-2010 06:06 PM

2 Attachment(s)
forgot to put pics of my seat covers. Also theres my $50 gps from walmart on black friday.

kingjames64 07-29-2010 06:07 PM

Haha Chimpmunk I have said since i was 12 I will always drive a black car. I'm 20 I have had two cars and both were black.

Chipmunk-Alero 07-29-2010 06:08 PM

I always wanted to see what a black and tan would look like since mine is black and white. Im lovin that. Go ahead and finish the tops of those doors lol.

Chipmunk-Alero 07-29-2010 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kingjames64 (Post 550940)
Haha Chipmunk I have said since i was 12 I will always drive a black car. I'm 20 I have had two cars and both were black.

Yessir its the hardest one to keep clean but no matter what kinda car it is a clean black one will mostly catch a second look.

Chipmunk-Alero 07-29-2010 06:12 PM

I envy you with your tan and black now.......

kingjames64 07-29-2010 06:33 PM

im scared to paint much more. i dont want to over do it haha

wrestlingandrunning 07-29-2010 07:25 PM

Looks very Nice! Also my dad has a truck like that except it's baby blue, and not as in good of condition.

20alero02 07-29-2010 10:34 PM

I also have a blacked out four door haha working on window tint as we speak! very nice im diggin it.

kwhauck 07-29-2010 10:41 PM

not too shabby, not a fan of the seat covers though...

BoarderTy 07-29-2010 10:47 PM

How did you wire the ipod into the glovebox seems like a dumb question since all you really need to do is run the wire under the plastic but did you do anything else?

clutch1 07-30-2010 12:26 AM

Everything looks very tasteful.. even the seat covers look like they fit nice. Awesome!

That01Olds 07-30-2010 02:06 AM

Car looks awesome man. I really like it. Good work and keep it up man.

kingjames64 07-30-2010 02:27 AM

thanks guys! you guys have no clue how much time and effort I have put into making this car look decent. I didnt want to post any pictures until I thought it looked pretty good. I have some old pictures of where it was at about a year ago I might post some of them sometime later. I have fried wires, screwed up my dash lights where they wouldnt come on, screwed up my radio where it wouldnt come on, broken vents and hvac trim, screwed up locks, hit a deer, had someone back into me, you name it I have probably done it or had it done to me. But I have fixed everything by trial and error and from information from this awesome website! Glad you guys like it, all that time and effort really paid off.

kingjames64 07-30-2010 02:37 AM

BoarderTy. My cd player has an aux in in the front. notice a wire plugging into the front of it. All I did was screw a hole into the installation kit piece and run the wires from my ipod and xm radio through it. I then switch them back and forth depending on which one im listening to. I stick the other wire of the one im not listenin to in the little cubby hold thingy. I ran the wire for the ipod simply behind the hvac trim, under the middle console where the shifter is, and then unscrewed one of the two screws inside and at the bottom of the "glovebox" and ran the wire up through the hole where the screw was. Hope you understand that. Its pretty easy to do.

I dont think its called a glovebox though. The glovebox is on the passenger side. But i made the mistake first haha. Im not sure what its proper name is.

ccsmith87 07-30-2010 08:12 AM

Nice job, I'm diggin' the interior. Doesn't look bad at all. Keep up the good work. =)

BoarderTy 07-30-2010 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kingjames64 (Post 551008)
BoarderTy. My cd player has an aux in in the front. notice a wire plugging into the front of it. All I did was screw a hole into the installation kit piece and run the wires from my ipod and xm radio through it. I then switch them back and forth depending on which one im listening to. I stick the other wire of the one im not listenin to in the little cubby hold thingy. I ran the wire for the ipod simply behind the hvac trim, under the middle console where the shifter is, and then unscrewed one of the two screws inside and at the bottom of the "glovebox" and ran the wire up through the hole where the screw was. Hope you understand that. Its pretty easy to do.

I dont think its called a glovebox though. The glovebox is on the passenger side. But i made the mistake first haha. Im not sure what its proper name is.

alright thanks man thats what i thoguht but i wasnt sure. i also have and auxillary, but i also have a usb and i was hoping to do that with my usb but i dont think the cord is long enough

MattismodderX 07-30-2010 12:56 PM

diggin the murder job. looking fly m8