Aleromod.com

Aleromod.com (http://www.aleromod.com/forums/forum.php)
-   Alero Appearance (http://www.aleromod.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   LED Tails Completed - Finally (http://www.aleromod.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36893)

AnderbrA 03-09-2013 12:37 PM

LED Tails Completed - Finally

Hey all, projects and hobbies took a seat at the far back of the bus last year including these. I finally got around to completing them this week. More pics here: http://anderbrainnovations.com/Alero.../LED_Tails.htm

They are also on ebay for anyone interested. Excuse the filthy car. Someone didn't think it was necessary for such an occasion.

S8track16 03-09-2013 12:57 PM

Whats the link to them on eBay?

AnderbrA 03-09-2013 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by S8track16 (Post 634925)
Whats the link to them on eBay?

You can just search keyword "AnderbrA"

sleepyalero 03-09-2013 03:27 PM

Guess ill be broke for a week.

Little expensive but just ordered them.

i guess im supposed to contact you for pick up.... idk exactly where it would be picked up, ship to usps or ups? please no fedex. ups and usps is close to me and works better.

my address should be in the payment but idk if you need the ups adress near me or the post office near me, please let me know on what works and everything and we will work it out, thanks.

AnderbrA 03-09-2013 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sleepyalero (Post 634927)

i guess im supposed to contact you for pick up.... idk exactly where it would be picked up, ship to usps or ups? please no fedex. ups and usps is close to me and works better.

my address should be in the payment but idk if you need the ups adress near me or the post office near me, please let me know on what works and everything and we will work it out, thanks.

Yeah that's weird. Been a while since I've been on ebay. I put the option of local pickup as well as shipping. We got it figured out though. Be sure to send me and post pics when you receive.

sleepyalero 03-09-2013 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnderbrA (Post 634934)
Yeah that's weird. Been a while since I've been on ebay. I put the option of local pickup as well as shipping. We got it figured out though. Be sure to send me and post pics when you receive.

will do man, i appreciate it.

Nas Escobar 03-09-2013 06:27 PM

I wish you could make a hustle out of this. I would send you my tails so you could convert them to LED.

BTW sleepy, post pics when you get em! lol

billytheman1188 03-09-2013 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nas Escobar (Post 634937)

Did you really just tell him that? He's the KING of posting pictures of his baby. :lol:

sleepyalero 03-09-2013 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nas Escobar (Post 634937)
I wish you could make a hustle out of this. I would send you my tails so you could convert them to LED.

Quote:

Originally Posted by billytheman1188 (Post 634941)
Did you really just tell him that? He's the KING of posting pictures of his baby. :lol:

Oh you know I will, and yes I love my car, had 1600 photos of just my car on my iPhone 4, now I gotta stock up on my iPhone 5 lol but I got all my iPhone 4 pics on it.

But I'm stoked on these tails, been wanting these for a long time. Def will have pictures.

Babyblue 03-09-2013 09:00 PM

Can you send me the link to the page to buy these? I can't seem to find it.

sleepyalero 03-09-2013 10:07 PM

sorry there was only 1 pair available, when i bought, the listing was deleted.

tw0123 03-09-2013 10:14 PM

is he going to wire up the inner tails for you to blast people with all 4 tails or just the outer tails for the brake lights?
these should compliment the black beauty nicely... not sure if I like this set or mine better :) tough choice for sure... would have to see them on the car to make the decision!!

Babyblue 03-09-2013 10:27 PM

:( oh well, When posted again, Let me know!

sleepyalero 03-09-2013 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tw0123 (Post 634966)
is he going to wire up the inner tails for you to blast people with all 4 tails or just the outer tails for the brake lights?
these should compliment the black beauty nicely... not sure if I like this set or mine better :) tough choice for sure... would have to see them on the car to make the decision!!

i would only want the outside to light up, if all 4 do oh well but i think all 4 is anlittle tacky the outers do just fine

Nas Escobar 03-10-2013 01:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by billytheman1188 (Post 634941)

Who knows, maybe he'll hide this mod. He hasn't posted 100,000 pictures of his LED license plate mod. All his pics are front shots.

sleepyalero 03-10-2013 03:10 AM

i posted pics of my led plate lol just didnt Create my own thread for it

Nas Escobar 03-10-2013 03:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sleepyalero (Post 634995)
i posted a pic of my led plate lol

Edited for correct content :p.

Then again, I had about 5 of em up.... unless you're not comfortable showing your plate...

sleepyalero 03-10-2013 05:29 AM

ive shown my plate quite a few times on here. and no i believe i posted like 3.

happyisthealero 03-10-2013 09:39 AM

tried searching for your name on ebay, didn't work

Starglow 03-10-2013 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sleepyalero (Post 634927)

Do you even have any idea how much money you've spent in total for mods on your car? Buying yourself a Corvette might have been cheaper. :lol: