Aleromod.com

Aleromod.com (http://www.aleromod.com/forums/forum.php)
-   LA1 3400 Specific (http://www.aleromod.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Milzy Motorsports Annual Holiday Sale is underway! (http://www.aleromod.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36611)

MilzyZ34 12-20-2012 04:29 PM

Milzy Motorsports Annual Holiday Sale is underway!

That's right, it's that time of year again, and this year we're celebrating by offering a number of parts for bargain deals from now until January 13th. If you haven't noticed, we've recently rebuilt our entire website, and we've already added quite a few parts to our Specials section for this Holiday Sale. We've got products like our PCM's, F-body Brake conversions, EGR Deletes, Injector Kits, Battery Trays, Gatorback Belts, Autolite Plugs, and other products. Check out milzymotorsports.com and see what you find to stuff under your tree or in a stocking. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from Milzy Motorsports.

MMGT1 12-20-2012 04:57 PM

Just do it... maybe someone here can beat me if you do! hahahahaha

tw0123 12-20-2012 06:10 PM

Hahaha... maybe if you had sold me your s/c i could have tried to... I'll have to check it out... i need a new belt for sure... not sure what else right now... already have your motor and tranny mounts :)

sleepyalero 12-20-2012 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tw0123 (Post 629620)
Hahaha... maybe if you had sold me your s/c i could have tried to... I'll have to check it out... i need a new belt for sure... not sure what else right now... already have your motor and tranny mounts :)

His gator backs are on sale. ;)

MilzyZ34 12-21-2012 02:44 PM

I added a couple more things for you guys since yesterday - F-body brake conversions are now on there, as well as our N-body front engine mounts. I need to get a new pic for the mount, when I get a chance I'll get that updated, but will probably be after x-mas.

tw0123 12-21-2012 03:53 PM

New site looks awesome Mike!! Very well laid out and easy to navigate ... mikght look into the gator belt a bit more...

happyisthealero 12-21-2012 05:44 PM

99 Z34 with a 3800 milzy?

And is that a solid engine mount?

MilzyZ34 12-24-2012 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by happyisthealero (Post 629658)
99 Z34 with a 3800 milzy?

And is that a solid engine mount?

the Z34's came with 3800's in 98 and 99. I had mine supercharged for a while, but then parted out my mods a couple years back because we built a 750hp (610whp) street-driven grand prix, and a non-intercooled ~375whp monte carlo just wasn't fast enough anymore. So I sold all my mods plus an intercooler to a guy with a 2000 pace car grand prix a few years back. When I get freed up, I'll put some more time into it, but we've had some good results with turbo cars we've done lately. We built a mild but fast 485whp 2001 monte carlo that makes that much power on pump gas and spins performance tires at 65mph. We turbo'd a stock grand am this year, we're working on a car to dominate the 3500 turbo records for a customer, and we've got a retired old man's Olds 88 that will get around 500whp since we're going a little further than we did on the 01. We've got some pretty cool projects lined up so far this year. Another thing I'd like to do is develop 3400 and 3500 swap kits for the ~97-02 j-body cars, if you guys know anybody local to me that wants to do it.

sleepyalero 12-24-2012 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MilzyZ34 (Post 629739)
the Z34's came with 3800's in 98 and 99. I had mine supercharged for a while, but then parted out my mods a couple years back because we built a 750hp (610whp) street-driven grand prix, and a non-intercooled ~375whp monte carlo just wasn't fast enough anymore. So I sold all my mods plus an intercooler to a guy with a 2000 pace car grand prix a few years back. When I get freed up, I'll put some more time into it, but we've had some good results with turbo cars we've done lately. We built a mild but fast 485whp 2001 monte carlo that makes that much power on pump gas and spins performance tires at 65mph. We turbo'd a stock grand am this year, we're working on a car to dominate the 3500 turbo records for a customer, and we've got a retired old man's Olds 88 that will get around 500whp since we're going a little further than we did on the 01. We've got some pretty cool projects lined up so far this year. Another thing I'd like to do is develop 3400 and 3500 swap kits for the ~97-02 j-body cars, if you guys know anybody local to me that wants to do it.

You do awesome work mike, keep it up!

Remember this monte? I think that's the one you were talking about in the quote above.

[/quote]

WhiteV6 12-24-2012 04:15 PM

The new site looks much better, good job!

happyisthealero 12-24-2012 07:01 PM

Milzy is your the motor mount that your selling solid?

sleepyalero 12-24-2012 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by happyisthealero (Post 629746)

Yes I have it installed.

Which you have seen..

http://www.aleromod.com/forums/showt...ighlight=Milzy

Other then that I don't understand your question......

billytheman1188 12-25-2012 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MilzyZ34 (Post 629739)

Nice....if i get this job i want i'll be making some gooood money and i'll be getting a second car and prob sending you mine.....want a built turbo 3500. Reliability is #1 for me...then performance ;) CAN'T WAIT to get some extra dough.....got some big plans :)

MilzyZ34 01-02-2013 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by happyisthealero (Post 629746)

the motor mount we make for the N-body isn't solid, it has a Energy Suspension polyurethane bushing included with it. Our 6-speed trans mounts aren't solid either, although their Delrin bushings are much stiffer than polyurethane.

MilzyZ34 01-02-2013 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sleepyalero (Post 629740)
You do awesome work mike, keep it up!

Remember this monte? I think that's the one you were talking about in the quote above.

[/quote]

that's the car, it's my buddy Andre's car. His old setup is in the customer's car section of my website. Once I get some updated pictures from him, I'll be updating the info on the site. That car is one bad machine. This car literally shot 4 foot flames on the dyno on those last runs when we started turning up boost and timing. It shot flames because the injectors were flowing so much at high rpm, then when you let off, unburnt fuel exits the engine and is ignited by the exhaust. There are some vids of this dynorun on youtube I think.

sleepyalero 01-02-2013 05:34 PM

that's the car, it's my buddy Andre's car. His old setup is in the customer's car section of my website. Once I get some updated pictures from him, I'll be updating the info on the site. That car is one bad machine. This car literally shot 4 foot flames on the dyno on those last runs when we started turning up boost and timing. It shot flames because the injectors were flowing so much at high rpm, then when you let off, unburnt fuel exits the engine and is ignited by the exhaust. There are some vids of this dynorun on youtube I think.[/quote]

It looked like one mean machine! Flames are always cool hahaha.

Keep up the good work mike, I plan on coming to you in the near future for more parts, and for my 3400 turbo build. :)

MilzyZ34 01-07-2013 01:22 PM

Well I've taken down the Holiday Sale, and I want to thank everyone for their support. Don't forget, we've got some big savings coming up in our annual Beat the Taxman Sale. I'm not certain when we'll launch it or what parts will be on sale, but this is a sale we run every year that ends April 15th, and runs for atleast a month. I'll keep you guys posted.