Aleromod.com

Aleromod.com (http://www.aleromod.com/forums/forum.php)
-   Product Reviews (http://www.aleromod.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   STAY AWAY from Bodykits - you will get very bad service (http://www.aleromod.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30231)

black 01-22-2010 12:23 PM

STAY AWAY from Bodykits - you will get very bad service

check out the rating on bodykraps- oops bodykits from the bbb

http://www.la.bbb.org/Business-Repor...c-Inc-13169531

they get a d.

if you get anything from them you will run into issues.

bodykits is also unwilling to fix any issues.

:bkmorons:

black 01-22-2010 01:03 PM

Company Rating D
Our opinion of what this rating means:
We have enough concerns about this company (for example, their offer, customer complaints, advertising, etc.) that we recommend caution in doing business with it.

Ryan from Ohio 01-22-2010 01:06 PM

Isnt this the place that did the OSV kits?

[ion] C2 01-22-2010 01:11 PM

Yes. Looks like they've decided to just come out and bash 'em since they can't get a solution. Even though Bodykits Etc. manufactured the side skirts a hell of a lot shorter than the proper length somehow EVEN WITH a test fit car on-hand, and also screwed up the molds for the bumpers so that they're wavy, they won't repair their improper manufacturing.

Unfortunately the BBB doesn't do anything but label the company a rating. The only thing you can do at this point is try to keep other people from making the mistake of working with them.

black 01-22-2010 01:11 PM

http://www.trustlink.org/BusinessPro...x?ID=205981307

just getting the word out.

black 01-22-2010 01:13 PM

c2, not they, me.

aldo is not a good businessman.

ryan, yes, and they messed up good.

JLw7123 01-22-2010 03:38 PM

has anybody had problems with andys auto sport i am thinking of buying the kit from them.

black 01-22-2010 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JLw7123 (Post 521489)
has anybody had problems with andys auto sport i am thinking of buying the kit from them.

you might get better answers with your own thread... just sayin...

not many people will read my threads...:(

Oldsnut 01-22-2010 05:10 PM

We don't need the word spread on here, we already know they suck. Spread the word on other forums that might possibly do business with them.

cherrington17 01-22-2010 05:34 PM

is there other bodykit companies that would have done such a project? i mean.. i personally wouldn't even know any to turn to. (i didn't even know about bodykits.org before this...)

black 01-22-2010 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cherrington17 (Post 521502)
is there other bodykit companies that would have done such a project? i mean.. i personally wouldn't even know any to turn to. (i didn't even know about bodykits.org before this...)

yup, 10 minutes on the phone/web came up with this.

http://www.extremedimensions.com/

Oldsman 01-22-2010 07:42 PM

well since we are talking about this company. DO NOT BUY FROM BODYKITS. After a year of trying to get the problems fixed with the kits they half ass do it and then they admit to their mistakes and then won't send replacement parts without us paying for shipping both ways. Then we have to have Alerosaint drive to their one shop and pick up the side skirts that were fixed and hand deliever them to them and then over the phone say yes the skirts are an inch too short. Now alerosaint had that stuff fitted before ASS and it took a couple of months after ASS to finally get this crap resolved. that was after we suggested having someone pick them up for them. Then they supposely fixed the side skirt mold after months of waiting for them to get them back from their manufacture and now we have been waiting for months for the manufacture to send the skirts back to them.

This company's customer service SUCKS. everyone in the group buy has gotten different stories from aldo everytime someone calls.

I have spent $3000 at half labor and then with paint. that doesn't include my 8 hours of block sanding. This was to get the kit as nice as it is and that is not the side skirts and wing which will be another chunk of change.

Now I will say this the front bumper fit great and could have minimal work done to it and painted and it would look pretty good, not show quality but not bad looking. the rest of the kit is a disaster.

I just touched the tip of the iceberg.

black 01-22-2010 08:17 PM

funny. i told aldo that the only thing i want is to get this kit on my car. i think this kit could kick ass.

just fix the error and send them out.

then i can get on with my life(and a car that has a kool OSV kit on it).

but, whatever. they want to be lame ahoes.
i cant make them not be ahoes.

Oldsnut 01-22-2010 08:29 PM

Today in conversations with Aldo (yes he really did answer the phone) I find out that Aldo can't even keep decent records. Hok666 requested his kit to be delivered in "as is" condition and he was told that he already received his. WTF!!!

We went over who received and who didn't take the kit in yet. He got Aaron's kit mixed up with Ricky Tran's. I told Aldo to contact the shipping company and find out if Hok's was shipped yet. Ricky requested his kit to be shipped back in April and Aldo shows that his was not shipped yet but never got a complaint from Ricky that he never got his kit. I Aldo and Aaron a copy of the email releasing Ricky's kit for shipment back in April.and that was the second request for shipment.

We'll see how long it takes to get his kit shipped.

Oldsman 01-22-2010 08:32 PM

oh they will send you alerosaint's side skirts...............like that is fair.

billytheman1188 01-22-2010 08:55 PM

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

kwhauck 01-22-2010 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oldsman (Post 521516)
will be another chunk of my kid's college fund.

fixed :lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oldsman (Post 521516)
I just touched the tip of Oldsnut's penis.

and fixed :eek:

hok666 01-22-2010 11:32 PM

I just want my damm kit "as is" stated above Ill learn how to fix their fxck ups!

Oldsnut 01-23-2010 02:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hok666 (Post 521561)
I just want my damm kit "as is" stated above Ill learn how to fix their fxck ups!

Call him like I told you in PM. They will get tired of us bugging them. Everyone on the buy ONLY needs to call Bodykits. Others don't need to get involved right now, it could create more problems when you speak of what you do not know.

hok666 02-07-2010 12:18 AM

well i called again Aldo said to call next week wed. or thurs. about shipping out my kit