Aleromod.com

Aleromod.com (http://www.aleromod.com/forums/forum.php)
-   Alero Show & Straveganza (http://www.aleromod.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   ASS 2013 10th Anniversary **THE LAST ONE** (http://www.aleromod.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36854)

Oldsman 02-28-2013 10:36 PM

ASS 2013 10th Anniversary **THE LAST ONE**

The 10th Annual Alero Show & Stravaganza
Presented by the Alero Chapter of the OCA

June 13-16, 2013
in Lansing, MI.

Registration is closed, but ALL ARE WELCOME!

Host Hotel (Location of meet):
Ramada Lansing Hotel And Conference Center
7501 W Saginaw Hwy
Lansing, MI 48917
(517) 627-3211

Cost of a room: $85.00

Group Block Code: Alero13

Registration costs are
$50 - non Alero Chapter member showing car

$40 - non Alero Chapter member NOT showing car

Alero Chapter members get a $10 discount

Schedule:

Thursday, 13th:
Arrive at hotel and come see me....Oldsman (The Gold OSV)

Friday, 14th:
10:00am to 2:00pm - Alero Show with trophies. There will be 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place trophies for stock, mild and wild.
12:00pm - Judging starts
1:00pm - Awards
2:00pm - RE Olds Muesum Tour
4:00pm - Dinner @ Hooters
7:00pm - Lansing Lugnuts Baseball Game + Fireworks
Evening activities.

Saturday, 15th:
8:30am - Meet in hotel parking lot
9:00am - Leave for Homecoming Show
9:30am - 2:00pm - Homecoming Show
4:00pm - Cookout
Go-Kart and mini golf after Cookout
Evening activities

Sunday, 16th:
Finish up and go home in the afternoon.

Alero Chapter show classes

stock = stock body with or without aftermarket rims and tires and/or basic bolt on upgrades.

mild = Must have Aftermarket rims and tires and minor/major bolt on upgrades which includes ground effects (razzi) or engine modifications or lowering springs.

wild = Must have full bumper replacement (AED, AAS, OSV) and/or custom paint or custom interior or custom body work or adjustable suspension.

....the Alero Chapter reserves the right to re-classify any car in order to keep everything fair and impartial.

registering to show for ASS includes the registration for the homecoming show also.

if you register not to show but the day of the homecoming show you wish to participate you can register at the homecoming show. This does not apply to the Alero show.

Oldsman 02-28-2013 10:37 PM

If ANYONE has any questions, PM me and I will answer your questions or concerns.

Oldsman 02-28-2013 10:37 PM

also remember.....................THIS IS THE LAST ONE. Start getting new and old aleromodders to the event.

Oldsman 02-28-2013 10:46 PM

Also when registering include how many baseball tickets you will need. Registration includes 1 ticket.

Also for those of you who don't know, they play in what used to be Oldsmobile Park.

[ion] C2 02-28-2013 11:06 PM

new registration site coming monday hopefully

xXManwhoreXx 03-01-2013 02:07 AM

I like the idea of a baseball game

Nas Escobar 03-01-2013 03:10 AM

How can I join the OCA? Or better yet... is it really worth joining the OCA?
(This of course is for the Cutlass).

BTW pencil me in. I wanna do some engine repairs to the Cutlass to take that up there, but if not, then I'll just take the GA and roll with Sleepy. LOL

Oldsman 03-01-2013 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nas Escobar (Post 634186)
How can I join the OCA? Or better yet... is it really worth joining the OCA?
(This of course is for the Cutlass).

BTW pencil me in. I wanna do some engine repairs to the Cutlass to take that up there, but if not, then I'll just take the GA and roll with Sleepy. LOL

To join the OCA goto www.oldsclub.org

fisdad 03-01-2013 08:50 PM

For the love of God... Somebody please remind me to register for the show this year lol. It looks like Papa may actually have an Alero this time, so no taking his again. Find me on facebook when the registration opens.

03glgold 03-02-2013 09:03 AM

My friends wife is wondering who all is bringing their female counterpart...My friend that came with me last year got his wife an alero and she is unsure about coming or not, because she thinks she might be out of place...They are planning on coming unless he gets the internship he applied for and it doesn't allow for him to go...I don't know if they are sure about bringing their alero or riding with me though it depends on how much money they can get together

sleepyalero 03-02-2013 09:24 AM

well i know kenny will be bringing his son Adam im sure, oldsmans wife and son will most likely be there again this year, thats all i know so far.

Oldsnut 03-02-2013 09:27 AM

More the Merrier. Our goal is the most Ho's at the last ASS.

Oldsman 03-02-2013 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 03glgold (Post 634325)
My friends wife is wondering who all is bringing their female counterpart...My friend that came with me last year got his wife an alero and she is unsure about coming or not, because she thinks she might be out of place...They are planning on coming unless he gets the internship he applied for and it doesn't allow for him to go...I don't know if they are sure about bringing their alero or riding with me though it depends on how much money they can get together

My wife will be there. Last I knew crazytaxi's wife will be there.

03Sleepr 03-02-2013 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 03glgold (Post 634325)

My girlfriend will be there.

AlbinoMonkeyRat 03-02-2013 10:52 PM

if I do go...I may bring a female companion. the way things are right now, we'd have separate beds...but by then we may be down to one. :naughty:

Redog 03-03-2013 01:49 AM

As stated in the first post, THIS IS THE LAST ASS!!!

There will be no more ASS shows. You are welcome to go to the hotel and Homecoming next year, but you'll be at the hotel all alone and one of the few Aleros at the Homecoming show (if you can find them with the way the show is lined up now :rolleyes2: )

So if you are that guy that says "WOW looks like you had fun!! I'll def be there next year" It's not going to happen. No maybes about it, this is IT!!

Redog 03-03-2013 01:52 AM

And yes, Mr Adam and I will be there. Hopefully his Oldsmobile block shirt and hot rodding 82 Cutlass shirt still fit. He'll have fun on the car ride out, with his DVD player in the back seat :D

My record time was made last year, coming home (first time for that) and it was 10 hours and 43 minutes. However, coming home this year, I might stop at Summit Racing in Ohio :D

xXManwhoreXx 03-04-2013 12:17 AM

Homecoming is now arranged by clubs right?

Oldsman 03-04-2013 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xXManwhoreXx (Post 634468)
Homecoming is now arranged by clubs right?

What u mean? It has always been put on by the reolds club.

03glgold 03-04-2013 01:19 PM

I think he is saying like aleromod is together, and the other separate groups within the whole thing park together