Aleromod.com

Aleromod.com (http://www.aleromod.com/forums/forum.php)
-   Paint and Body Work (http://www.aleromod.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   HINT AND RUN!!!! I'm pissed! (http://www.aleromod.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37376)

@mgaw23 08-24-2013 11:00 PM

HINT AND RUN!!!! I'm pissed!

1 Attachment(s)
I work at a municipality shop (grad roads, dig ditchs......) And I come back from fixing the brush more for a guy and I see this huge dent in my door! And it wasn't anyone who works at the shop I think it was someone coming to complain and go pissed off because no one was at the shop and hit my car! 3 days before I spent 6 hours polishing it up! The door is effed doesn't open, all the eletrical on the pasenger side doesn't work window doesn't move, he door is pushing on the pass seat and I believe the frame might be bent mpi (my insurence) isn't going to look at it till sepember I really want them to fix it I love my car!

03glgold 08-24-2013 11:47 PM

blood would be shed

xXManwhoreXx 08-25-2013 03:30 AM

No cameras at your place as a gov facility it should be all wired up.

sleepyalero 08-25-2013 05:42 AM

Wont look till sept? Thats not a very good insurance company...

Redog 08-26-2013 03:26 AM

Some real ahoes in the world

number53alero 08-26-2013 09:39 AM

The thing I take solace in with things like this is that EVERYONE has to answer for their actions at some point. If your smart you answer now and not after you die, that's just my belief and why I try my best to lead a good life.

strtrydr 08-26-2013 06:59 PM

I had pretty much the same thing happen to me except it was my driver door. Hope you get this fixed with your insurance company. Sucks you have to wait though.

@mgaw23 08-27-2013 12:13 AM

Nope no cameras at the shop and sept 3 they will tell me if there gona fix it or write it off, I love my car its not like I don't have funds to upgrad...... I do its just I love my alero and I hope they fix it but the fact of it is they might now :(

tw0123 08-27-2013 01:15 AM

what about just getting another door from a junk yard and swapping it? could save your car and go from there :)

03glgold 08-27-2013 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tw0123 (Post 644963)
what about just getting another door from a junk yard and swapping it? could save your car and go from there :)

he says the frame might be damaged and if so unfortunately it is beyond just a door
r

natedawg9640 08-27-2013 10:11 PM

lol. the frame? damaged? from that? i totaled every body panel on my car against the side of a state trooper with no frame damage. Your frame is fine. the window didn't even break and the bottom of the door is straight. get a new door and stop belly-aching. lol. frame damage.

Starglow 08-28-2013 06:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by natedawg9640 (Post 644996)
lol. the frame? damaged? from that? i totaled every body panel on my car against the side of a state trooper with no frame damage. Your frame is fine. the window didn't even break and the bottom of the door is straight. get a new door and stop belly-aching. lol. frame damage.

I'm sure there's a good story to tell in there somewhere. :lol:

cavedewler 08-28-2013 09:52 PM

wonder how it happened?

Nas Escobar 09-02-2013 04:41 AM

First of all, he didn't hit your "B" pillar (the center of the car, right by the left side of the door on the picture... in other words, not the fender side of the door) and he didn't get the bottom of the door either. Frame damage is the least of your concerns right now. More than likely, your door doesn't open because the asstard hit your outside door handle and popped off the levers that attach to the door latch that make the latch release the pin so the door opens. The bitch part is going to be to take off the interior panel and look for the latch's pin release.

Don't sweat it man. I know how it is to have your baby vandalized. Mine gets dinged up and dented up all the time, and mine's practically a classic. Just get it fixed. At the worst, you'll have to pay out of pocket to get that door removed, but they shouldn't write it off... and if they do write it off, you can still keep the car. There's always ways out of it.

@mgaw23 10-23-2013 09:14 AM

2 Attachment(s)
I have got my alero back! After 3 weeks of driving a sunfire once I sat back in my alero ill be honest.......... I cried but here are some pictures

guiguilandry 10-23-2013 09:47 AM

Glad it's fixed now... God I love that color....

zzyzzx 10-23-2013 10:31 AM

Now if they could only fix the spelling in the thread title!

@mgaw23 10-23-2013 12:28 PM

my car is sooo sexy I wouldn't trade it for the world! spelling is nothing!

Papa Rad17 10-23-2013 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by guiguilandry (Post 647336)
Glad it's fixed now... God I love that color....

Thats the color I wanted on mine to! on the coupe it looks perfect, nice shined up how, red calipers, tinted windows, gls rims.. mmmmmm :cool: looks like about what mine did at one time. Just need to get rid of those giant orange fugly turn signals now.

Papa Rad17 10-23-2013 12:35 PM

Gah, sunroof and its a 2.2. I want your car! I would have cried to if I had to leave it for a sunfire for a few weeks. after whoever made that dent in the door received equal or worse dents to their face :gun: glad its fixed, I like your ho. got my headers on yet?!