Aleromod.com

Aleromod.com (http://www.aleromod.com/forums/forum.php)
-   News & Updates (http://www.aleromod.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   VIP Memberships!! Get them now!! (http://www.aleromod.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35251)

kwhauck 07-10-2011 10:18 PM

2 Attachment(s)
That's right kiddos!! It's finally time!! Come one come all and get your VIP membership! There will be two types of memberships available.

Standard VIP membership will be $20 and will include:

Access to VIP section on site
Basic Aleromod.com sticker in your color choice of Black, Silver, Red, White

Premier VIP Membership will be $35 and will include:

Access to VIP section on site
Premier VIP Glossy Aleromod.com sticker
Premier VIP Aleromod.com T-shirt
Double size of PM storage

Both flavors of VIP membership dues will be paid through PAYPAL to aleromod@comcast.net . You will also include your choice of color sticker for Standard VIP or t-shirt size for Premier VIP. Please also include your Aleromod.com username.

If you choose the Premier membership you will give me a t-shirt size for preorder. When there is a sufficient number we will order the shirts.

kwhauck 12-31-2011 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luckilero7 (Post 604950)
How long do we have? I've got some bills to payfirst and christmas just passed lol.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mmorello82 (Post 604992)
I am going to spring for Premium, but not rightnow. I am BEYOND broke after Christmas! How long do we have before registrationis closed?

Registration will be open indefinately although current sticker quantities are limited and the first t-shirt order should happen fairly quickly and the second order might take longer to get a significant amount of members.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Papa Rad17 (Post 604958)
So we justsend money to that address and put our user name as a note? Do we need to putany mailing info for the stickers, or will the be taken care of via pm? Andwhat would it take to get 2 stickers?

Yes, send the money and put your username, sticker choice, and t-shirt size as a note. You can also pm it to me if you choose as I will be sending out the stickers.

To get two stickers it would take an extra $5.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Philbar71 (Post 604964)
So if we do the premium can we get a regular stickerinstead of the glossy one? Or both? I'd like to support the site and all withthe premium membership, but Im really only interested in the red sticker:P

Yes you could substitute a regular sticker. If you would like both plus at-shirt that comes with the premium membership send $40.

Quote:

Originally Posted by tw0123 (Post 604980)
I'm definitely interested as well, this site has become invaluable to me, however funds are currently limited... would there be a deal where we could get one of each sticker ( standard & glossy) for say $40?

Yes you could get both stickers with the premium VIP for $40

Quote:

Also, what do the t-shirts look like??

Quote:

Probably have to wait til Feb to ensure funds are there, especially if thesway bar group buy goes through... money is held securely for that currently lol...

The t-shirt design hasn't been completely decided yet but it will for sure have the Aleromod.com logo somewhere and some type of an Oldsmobile picture.

Quote:

Originally Posted by cavaliers60 (Post 604988)
so can current VIP members go Premium for only$15? hehe

Yes they can.

cavaliers60 01-04-2012 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by a.graham52 (Post 605332)
so once enough people sign up and the overhead for the shirts and stickers payed for, whats the money go towards?

Goes towards the site. It costs money to keep the site up. They use the VIP signups to pay for it. A lot of times, it ends up out of pocket for the owners of the site. So this is a good way for it to be a little easier for them. At least, that's what it use to be for. Most likely it's the same reason. :)

I love the blue. It's pretty awesome.

Shiwnath 01-06-2012 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jhubbz (Post 605568)
Is it too late to get a membership? I just got paid and I want one! Shut up and take my money!

It shouldn't be. I don't think this kind of offer expires lol. Kyle has been taking care of everything and if you send the money through paypal, you should get VIP status in a day or two.. Maybe a little longer if he's busy.

All in all i'm happy with paying for VIP. Without this site, I wouldn't know anything about Alero modding or as much as I currently do about cars in general lol. It's become a daily ritual to troll this site when i get free time. This is one of the best car forums when it comes to getting help and advice about cars.

kwhauck 02-18-2012 03:45 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Ok official Update and bump here is the list thus far, please post in here when you receive your stickers and I will update. I will also inform in this thread as to tshirt design and when those will be printing/shipping/etc.

a.graham52 02-21-2012 12:58 PM

sticker recieved. can you change my shirt size to 2xl please?

03Sleepr 02-21-2012 01:26 PM

Received my sticker also

cavaliers60 02-21-2012 02:43 PM

Got my sticker! :) Now the question is... Where do I put it? :)

jhubbz 02-21-2012 10:47 PM

Got my sticker! Now to find a place for it...

a.graham52 02-21-2012 11:01 PM

lower left corner of my rear window got mine.

JLw7123 02-23-2012 02:56 AM

got my stickers and could i also have a 2xl shirt please.

jawa 02-24-2012 03:00 AM

Got my stickers and spent 3 hours trying yo get the damn backing of. I ended up getting pissed and tossed them. I tried every thing and it would not stick. The backing would not come off for any thing. And when it did the sticker got effed up

kwhauck 02-24-2012 08:55 AM

What color were your stickers again? black?

Papa Rad17 02-24-2012 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jawa (Post 610096)
Got my stickers and spent 3 hours trying yo get the damn backing of. I ended up getting pissed and tossed them. I tried every thing and it would not stick. The backing would not come off for any thing. And when it did the sticker got effed up

So what are some good install notes? And I am still waiting on stickers...

jawa, I need to hear back about springs soon... I'll shoot a text after school.

jawa 02-24-2012 11:04 AM

They were white

jhubbz 02-26-2012 04:11 PM

Mine went on perfectly. Only suggestions I would make are, make sure the surface you are adhering to is really clean, i.e. windex or stoner the crap out of it, and pull off the top part slowly to make sure the letters stay.

Also, the sticker color matched the paint PERFECTLY :)

Papa Rad17 02-27-2012 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jhubbz (Post 610338)

Mine went on perfectly. Only suggestions I would make are, make sure the surface you are adhering to is really clean, i.e. windex or stoner the crap out of it, and pull off the top part slowly to make sure the letters stay.

Also, the sticker color matched the paint PERFECTLY :)

that is sexy!

colonel6632 02-28-2012 06:49 PM

got my stickers!

still have a green name though

a.graham52 02-28-2012 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by colonel6632 (Post 610552)
got my stickers!

still have a green name though

ummm you have a... what color is that brown or a dark red?

colonel6632 02-28-2012 07:05 PM

oops, meant im waiting for my green name