Aleromod.com

Aleromod.com (http://www.aleromod.com/forums/forum.php)
-   South (http://www.aleromod.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Houston (and surrounding areas) Post UP! (http://www.aleromod.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36506)

BlackJack 11-12-2012 01:24 AM

Houston (and surrounding areas) Post UP!
 
I'm inbound to H-town, if anyone wants to link up.

ETA approximately between Thanksgiving and Christmas 2012.

Alero is already there, and I'll be joining it shortly.

Rod bearings are down, but I'll have it back up in no time.

BlackJack 11-14-2012 01:30 AM

Wow, either nobody in Houston area, or nobody reading this section. Or...word got out that I had leperosy?

xXManwhoreXx 11-14-2012 01:36 AM

Sorry man wrong part of the country.. try Indianapolis next time

BlackJack 11-14-2012 01:41 AM

Indianapolis? And you thought I had the wrong part of the country LOL

AleroB888 11-14-2012 02:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackJack (Post 627634)
Wow, either nobody in Houston area, or nobody reading this section. Or...word got out that I had leperosy?


Yeah, we're reading it lol There's a guy in Austin, that's about all I know of.

We all got our own personal demons, I guess. Did you pick Houston, or did it pick you? haha

sleepyalero 11-14-2012 06:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xXManwhoreXx (Post 627635)
Sorry man wrong part of the country.. try Indianapolis next time


haha yes.

03glgold 11-14-2012 01:25 PM

AleroGLS 00/04 (bruce) is from Austin...he hasn't been on since halloween though

BlackJack 11-17-2012 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AleroB888 (Post 627637)
Yeah, we're reading it lol There's a guy in Austin, that's about all I know of.

We all got our own personal demons, I guess. Did you pick Houston, or did it pick you? haha


Kinda both. Its home, and it has JOBS!!

billytheman1188 11-17-2012 09:05 PM

Nobody has asked this man about his 'ho!?! lol. You have one of my favorites. How's the beast running?

BTW it's nice to see you posting a little. I always like when old members come back lol. Hope all is well!

BlackJack 11-18-2012 12:23 AM

Oh, she's taking a little rest after walking an 03 cobra s/c at the expense of a crushed rod bearing. She'll be back on 'er feet by spring with a little extra pep.

Wait.....what you mean by "old" members? Lol

AleroB888 11-30-2012 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackJack (Post 627754)
Kinda both. Its home, and it has JOBS!!


OK, but I coulda swore I saw you up around here, thought you took some TDY or somethin :p


cavaliers60 11-30-2012 05:57 AM

Rusty is up in Arizona still, I think... That's not too far from Texas. :lol:

BlackJack 11-30-2012 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AleroB888 (Post 628438)
OK, but I coulda swore I saw you up around here, thought you took some TDY or somethin :p


Haven't been around that area.....every poser out there wants to be me :lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by cavaliers60 (Post 628445)
Rusty is up in Arizona still, I think... That's not too far from Texas. :lol:

well, I'm on the east side of Texas. It's farther across Texas than it is from Texas to California LOL

rustyballs_69 11-30-2012 07:14 PM

Yeah I'm still in AZ. East side of Texas is a long drive.

xbxradxsx 03-24-2013 04:02 PM

Wow. This was like the 3rd post after the last time I signed on so I didn't see it at all. I've been in Houston for about 2 years now. Lol.

AleroGLS_00/04 03-29-2013 11:50 PM

Hello Houston! I am in Dripping Springs and a sporadic viewer but avid Alero owner. If you ever plan to be in the Austin area let me know; would enjoy meeting you.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:44 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.6.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.