Aleromod.com

Aleromod.com (http://www.aleromod.com/forums/forum.php)
-   LA1 3400 Specific (http://www.aleromod.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   MMS Sasquatch Sale! (http://www.aleromod.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38154)

MilzyZ34 09-24-2014 10:41 AM

MMS Sasquatch Sale!

That's right, I said "Sasquatch". While I was sitting here contemplating what items to put on sale for an impromptu sale, I decided to put on sale items we never put on sale, mostly because these items have a lower than average profit margin. Since this is something you guys are likely to only see happen this one time, I thought "Sasquatch" was a fitting title.

All of the items on sale are listed in the "Specials" section as usual, and include ...

-TCE billet throttle bodies
-MMS high performance radiators
-MMS cross-drilled and slotted rotors
-TCE double roller timing sets (only have a couple of these)
-Stage 1 and Stage 2 performance packages
-and our headers for 3100/3400/3500 engines.

None of these items has ever been listed on the website for a reduced price, so take advantage of this sale, you'll most likely never see it again.

guiguilandry 10-23-2014 12:56 PM

Did anyone on here contacted him recently ??

I bought a radiator from them a month ago and even by sending like 4 PM on here they do not respond...

I'd like not to be scammed like I've been in the past by another company... and I really don't have 400$ to throw in the garbage...

Any help is greatly appreciated
Thanks

tw0123 10-23-2014 01:15 PM

You have to phone him directly if you want a response.... even then you'll probably leave a voice mail and wait a couple days.... direct email to his site is even 2 days for a reply.... his products and quality are good but customer service sucks!

sleepyalero 10-23-2014 02:23 PM

I talked to him yesterday. Took him 10 mins to call back.

Call him.

(937) 671-7345

mfuller 10-23-2014 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by guiguilandry (Post 657883)
Did anyone on here contacted him recently ??

I bought a radiator from them a month ago and even by sending like 4 PM on here they do not respond...

I'd like not to be scammed like I've been in the past by another company... and I really don't have 400$ to throw in the garbage...

Any help is greatly appreciated
Thanks

Did you order one of his "Direct-fit" aluminum N-body radiators?
Mine was not quite direct fit....it would have been okay if I wasn't running A/C, but I am. Hopefully he changed the design.

guiguilandry 10-23-2014 03:17 PM

Is this a cellphone number or a phone line number ??

guiguilandry 10-23-2014 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mfuller (Post 657888)
Did you order one of his "Direct-fit" aluminum N-body radiators?
Mine was not quite direct fit....it would have been okay if I wasn't running A/C, but I am. Hopefully he changed the design.

yep one of his aluminium rad... but I did not need the transmission cooler nor the fans... I already have slim one due to the 3800 headers and I don't run a/c on the car... too soo I guess it'll fit... lol

sleepyalero 10-23-2014 03:32 PM

Cell. Only number he has.

Leave a message if no answer.

cavedewler 10-23-2014 06:43 PM

Yes... Customer service is lax.. Try to have a few cold ones in the mean time :drunk:

01OhioAlero 10-23-2014 07:18 PM

Huh when I called he answered every time. I even left him a message about a question for my car and he called back next day. My parts took about 3 days to get here, but then again we live in the same state. Take in account for about a week to get to Canada, then the over boarder stuff, you should get it soon.

sleepyalero 10-23-2014 08:19 PM

I have had no issues as well. I probably talk to him once or more each month. Lol

guiguilandry 10-23-2014 08:53 PM

yeah well I guess I'll call him.. even if I'm not so bad in writing, I suck at talking in english... lol

tw0123 10-23-2014 09:25 PM

lol you're not that bad bud! Mike will have to adapt to the accent and the English!! I know he laughed at my accent a couple times when I talked to him... I can only imagine the French/English interpretation hahaha! good luck, hopefully you can get your stuff soon so you can get to work on that car of yours ;)

Redog 10-24-2014 08:22 PM

If you sell stuff on the internet, you have to be ready for someone who doesn't speak English, or English isn't their first language.

I've sold some stuff on eBay to Western Europe a few times. It's not so bad. Money is an international language :coolio: