Aleromod.com

Aleromod.com (http://www.aleromod.com/forums/forum.php)
-   General Performance (http://www.aleromod.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Gauge installation n e obstacles (http://www.aleromod.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14621)

Exit9alero 09-19-2006 06:47 PM

Gauge installation n e obstacles

i bout a 3 pod gauge off a friend its got vaccum, air/ fuel, and another i forgot lol but n e things that wud prevent me from installin it ma self ?? if there are n e steps or a site with instruction plezz let me kno

SweetNLow 09-19-2006 06:57 PM

stop talking like a effing wigger you moron

[ion] C2 09-19-2006 07:03 PM

Pwned.

Exit9alero 09-19-2006 07:07 PM

im just trying to find out how to instal them if any of you are serious about helping me post a page or something

alerocar01 09-19-2006 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SweetNLow (Post 220506)
stop talking like a effing wigger you moron

lol lol

strtrydr 09-19-2006 07:09 PM

^ Agreed.

Exit9alero 09-19-2006 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alerocar01 (Post 220510)
lol lol

hahaha im spanish wut r u talking about ??

[ion] C2 09-19-2006 07:31 PM

www.google.com

Dropping in "installing an air fuel gauge" is a start. :)

NjRef511 09-19-2006 07:38 PM

Amen @ blackjack. Damn people making us other Jersians look bad.

Redog 09-19-2006 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exit9alero (Post 220505)
i bout a 3 pod gauge off a friend its got vaccum, air/ fuel, and another i forgot lol but n e things that wud prevent me from installin it ma self ?? if there are n e steps or a site with instruction plezz let me kno

:wtf2: This is how I understand your post

"I about a 3 pod from a friend and it has vaccum, a/f ratio and another but I don't know what it is, but north east that wood prevent me from having my mom install it herself? If there are northeast steps or a site with instructions, I'll get the pledge :wtf2:

Let's see if I can help you out:

Now if it iz fo a 'ho, it will haz 2 screws (or screws holes) in tha pod, yo. Yo best be gettin tha drill and linin up tha holes yo and drills into tha "a" pillar, foo! Fro sure I no yo be removin tha stock "a" pillar, yo.

Fo best results, yo, pull tha gauges out tha pod, and install them after ya get the pod secure, yo! In fact, drive around the hood like that fo a few days yo, so yo can get used to it.

It's easy az a muthaeffa to push the gauges into the pod and be runnin tha wires down thru the dash, yo.

Best place to run power fo lightin is behind tha radio, yo. Tha Brown wire goes to tha parkin lights, so that's yo lightin. the yella wire is for igntion, this wire turn tha gauges on when yo start tha 'ho! Fo any wires that go to tha engine, run them thru tha firewall at tha streeing collum rubba gasket. Pusha wires thru there, and pull them up under tha hood with a wire clothes hanger.

To make tha a/f gauge ez as a muthaeffa to plkug in, buy the a/f ratio pigtail from PFYC.com yo. Check it out! Simple plug in shit :cool:

[ion] C2 09-19-2006 07:54 PM

That post actually does have some nice and useful information in it, TBH. lol

SweetNLow 09-19-2006 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redog (Post 220527)

"I about a 3 pod from a friend and it has vaccum, a/f ratio and another but I don't know what it is, but north east that wood prevent me from having my mom install it herself? If there are northeast steps or a site with instructions, I'll get the pledge :wtf2:

Now if it iz fo a 'ho, it will haz 2 screws (or screws holes) in tha pod, yo. Yo best be gettin tha drill and linin up tha holes yo and drills into tha "a" pillar, foo! Fro sure I no yo be removin tha stock "a" pillar, yo.

Fo best results, yo, pull tha gauges out tha pod, and install them after ya get the pod secure, yo! In fact, drive around the hood like that fo a few days yo, so yo can get used to it.

It's easy az a muthaeffa to push the gauges into the pod and be runnin tha wires down thru the dash, yo.

Best place to run power fo lightin is behind tha radio, yo. Tha Brown wire goes to tha parkin lights, so that's yo lightin. the yella wire is for igntion, this wire turn tha gauges on when yo start tha 'ho! Fo any wires that go to tha engine, run them thru tha firewall at tha streeing collum rubba gasket. Pusha wires thru there, and pull them up under tha hood with a wire clothes hanger.

To make tha a/f gauge ez as a muthaeffa to plkug in, buy the a/f ratio pigtail from PFYC.com yo. Check it out! Simple plug in shit :cool:

you better save that post cuase its your best ever......... haha

jackal2000 09-19-2006 08:44 PM

ya +1 for ken

sound_xtreme 09-19-2006 09:02 PM

i must applaude ken

battistoni21 09-19-2006 09:02 PM

hahha hell yeah ken.....

steve-o 09-20-2006 06:58 AM

well this thread just made my morning.. hahaha

Satsuriku 09-20-2006 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steve-o (Post 220667)
well this thread just made my morning.. hahaha

x2 lol love it

AlbinoMonkeyRat 09-20-2006 10:09 AM

Ken, I actually snorted when I laughed reading through that. being helpful and making fun of the guy at the same time...Priceless! lol

Alero2k4 09-20-2006 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redog (Post 220527)

5 out of 5 stars on that one, I was LMFAO:lol:

Redog 09-20-2006 07:54 PM

Thanks everybody, I get a good one in once in a while! :coolio:

Wurd up like a muthaeffa, yo!