Aleromod.com

Aleromod.com (http://www.aleromod.com/forums/forum.php)
-   News & Updates (http://www.aleromod.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   My Apologies (http://www.aleromod.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37787)

kwhauck 02-25-2014 02:59 PM

My Apologies

Well, there isn’t really a good place to start here. Some of you may have seen or caught wind of me parting out my Alero privately to individuals on GAGT.com and 60degreev6.com

I was given the chance to become an owner of Aleromod.com because of my love for Oldsmobiles and Aleros. I am a long time member back to the days of Alero.org. I have owned multiple Aleros in my span here, customizing several of them. Since my becoming owner life has gotten extremely in the way. I have been trying to finish college (after being laid off from work in Colorado), raise 2 kids and now a third on the way. Also been busy fighting forest fires which some of older members know that I stay in touch with.

However the love of my Alero has waned. I no longer enjoy working on it. I much rather enjoy spending time with my family when I do have a spare moment. I rarely find time to come on here anymore and because of that I feel that I am not doing this site a service.

I started the VIP Memberships again with good intentions,but life got in the way. That, however,is no excuse. My actions were my own, there was no influence from the other owners of Aleromod. I did a poor job of responding to emails, was extremely tardy in mailing out decals and designing the t-shirts. This was my entire fault. It was only me acting on this and it made Aleromod.com look like bad guys. This was not my intentions.

I apologize for that! It was all me and and no-one else. Itis because of this fact that I am stepping down as an owner of Aleromod.com. Myownership is under a possible sale to another member that I think can do abetter job of representing Aleromod.com.

Sincerely,

Kyle W. Hauck

negolien 02-25-2014 03:45 PM

stuff happens best of luck

Babyblue 02-25-2014 05:06 PM

Hope everything works out!

fisdad 02-25-2014 06:06 PM

We will all miss you Kyle. Don't be so hard on yourself though buddy.

Nas Escobar 02-26-2014 04:42 AM

Don't beat yourself down for that. The parting out is extremely understandable, especially considering the fact that Aleromod simply doesn't have the membership base that 60degreev6 has. We can't really blame you for being on GAGT, NOR the GAOC. Simply put, more people have Grand Am's than Aleros... hell I joined this site when I had a Grand Am. I've never owned an Alero but I do own an Oldsmobile now.

Anyways, I hope your true intentions of relinquishing ownership were for a lack of time for the site rather than the part fiasco.

I wish you the best of luck.

Papa Rad17 03-23-2014 05:03 AM

X2 dont beat yourself up about it. Family is more important and getting caught up in life is easy to do. Hope all goes in the future for you! As far im concerned aleromod is still the best forum on the net. Of all the cars I have owned and my friends have owned we have referenced many others and made accounts on some. The community here is by the far the best as well administration and involvement from the community without a bunch of a**holes just bashing and tearing to people to shreds when they are simply trying to get help so they can have a car they are proud of to. Here we have a well maintained and resourceful forum.
I myself have grown up and realized there are much more important things than tuning up a car at this point in my life so pursuing what is best for you is, well, whats best. None the less in my book Aleromod is the #1 car forum on the web. I dont even own an alero anymore but the people I met at and great time I had at ass will keep me around the boards here. Be it to help new members or just keep up to date on the what everyone is doing with their ho's.
Keep on Keeping on!

leroBob 12-22-2023 07:17 AM

After nearly a decade I am sure most of us have accepted your apology!