Aleromod.com

Aleromod.com (http://www.aleromod.com/forums/forum.php)
-   New Member Introductions (http://www.aleromod.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   I just.... (http://www.aleromod.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27590)

Afugy 06-15-2009 06:34 PM

I just....

I just realized that I have not made one of these threads.

I have had my Alero for about 4 years now, not really done anything to big to the car, besides the radio. When I got the car it had 30,000 and now has 91,000. When I went to the car dealer I told them I wanted a black coupe and he showed me a sunfire :rolleyes2:, I was trading in a sunfire why would I want another one, then he showed me a sexy Alero that had only one owner that was leased to an old lady and I fell in love (with the car not the old lady).

Little about me, I am a Vegan, so any stories about hitting animals will get a reply about how the animal is because the car is fixable, dead animals aren't. I was in the Army, did Aircraft hydraulics, and is as cool as it sound, so I can bend up brake lines that fit the first time.

The sub boxes need to be completely redone because I realize that when they are all turned on it sounds like dogshit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwHhj...e=channel_page

I am no Ryan but I know my way around a car radio.
And if you see in the video one of my vents is broken, so if any on ever has one that is not painted or messed up in any way I will buy it off them.

And every one loves pictures

And some older pictures of the box

jackal2000 06-15-2009 06:39 PM

welcome noob. :p

O-H!

MattismodderX 06-16-2009 02:01 AM

I-O. hang on sloopy. DUDE effING MUSHROOMHEAD!!! \m/ i got the xface tattood on my arm. old school show at the phantasy!!! you goin???

edit: also dude i gotta meet up with u to hear your system. i bet its crazy loud

Daytona 06-16-2009 06:49 AM

Welcome aboard (officially... now.. finally).

CBLOHM3400 06-16-2009 08:14 AM

hello and welcome

Nate's Alero 06-16-2009 08:21 AM

very nice alero, clone of mine :)

Afugy 06-16-2009 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattismodderX (Post 471402)
I-O. hang on sloopy. DUDE effING MUSHROOMHEAD!!! \m/ i got the xface tattood on my arm. old school show at the phantasy!!! you goin???

edit: also dude i gotta meet up with u to hear your system. i bet its crazy loud

Dude I have not been to a Mushroomhead show in like 8 years, it was right after Roxy stopped going to shows, I think.

RisenequinoX 06-16-2009 12:17 PM

seems like everyone on here from ohio is mostly from the northeastern region. Welcome!

MattismodderX 06-16-2009 07:35 PM

cause its the best region. hands down

RisenequinoX 06-16-2009 09:24 PM

it is too the best part is we're different from the entire country hahha

Dhoyle 06-16-2009 10:56 PM

no its not the best region cuz your guys cars rust out eventually :p down here in florida we get both your yankee girls on spring break and our cars dont rust as long as you wax em :P Oh And welcome dude nice car :)

RisenequinoX 06-16-2009 11:03 PM

ok rust but down in florida i hear its all about those cracked windshields :p haha

MattismodderX 06-16-2009 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Afugy (Post 471514)
Dude I have not been to a Mushroomhead show in like 8 years, it was right after Roxy stopped going to shows, I think.

roxy was the shit. shell be at the old school show. with j man. but for real yo i want to hear your system real bad. ive never heard one with that many watts before xD

AleroDrime 06-16-2009 11:55 PM

are you gonna glass the premier subs aswell

Afugy 06-17-2009 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AleroRacing (Post 471831)
are you gonna glass the premier subs aswell

Yes, my plan at the start was just to put a shell over the boxes but I will just go all out like I did on the other box, plus the boxes and the way they are pointed just don't sound as good as they could. And this will all happen as so as my broke ass has a job and some money.