Aleromod.com

Aleromod.com (http://www.aleromod.com/forums/forum.php)
-   Common Questions & Troubleshooting (http://www.aleromod.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   This site is useless, Read why > (http://www.aleromod.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34093)

pjwallington 05-21-2011 01:36 PM

This site is useless, Read why >

I have been coming on here EVERYDAY since ive Registered, and made several posts asking about a turbo on my car. And I haven`t got any answers what so ever.

I am so frustrated, feeling like this is such a waste of time.. Wondering if someone finally replied to a thread.

Thanks for all the help .

BoarderTy 05-21-2011 02:08 PM

to my knowledge not many of the ppl on here have a turbo in there car. and if its the 2.4L like i read in one of your other posts, its not hard. its one of the easiest cars to put a forced induction in. try to private message Ion. He is your man, he has a 2.4 and i beleive its turbo'd but coming on these forums and ranting and raving about someone not answering your questions isnt going to help any. We have tried to steer you in the right direction, the rest is up to you. i dont believe there is a "How to" with a list of steps.

quick hint, the Cavalier Z24 is the same engine as a 2.4 in the aleros...if your looking for a turbo, try lookin in the cavalier part you will get more results.

heineck 05-21-2011 02:17 PM

There actually is a how to with steps n pictures for the 2.4 But this sites useless so I don't think that it would do u anygood.

mfuller 05-21-2011 02:23 PM

A whole week you've been here, eh?
Sorry if this site doesn't consume everyone's life.

JLw7123 05-21-2011 02:45 PM

ya if you used the SEARCH BUTTON you would find what you need.

http://sites.google.com/site/aleromo.../turbocharging
Here you go it took me less than 2 minutes to find this.

Goodman 05-21-2011 02:57 PM

Yeah! little patience is what he needs it is not a chat room it is a forum lol!

Beside i found this site quite fast on answering post/thread when i made a thread i didn't expected an answer for a few days or a full week , i got a reply within 6hrs :eek:

Anyhow it all depends on the question ask & who may have the answer for you...

If it is something urgent then do research on line go see some garage mechanic & ask questions or use phone , see junk yard , performance shop etc..

If no rush & for future project then make a thread & wait patiently ;)

IMO Turbo/Super charge are a big waist of money expensive to buy & installed them it needs to be rebuilt every 2-3 years (if not sooner) & you most probably need to redo some engine parts because of it etc..

Cheaper & better solution is a kit of NOS imo

sleepyalero 05-21-2011 03:07 PM

I get all my questions answered. No reason for you to talk shit. If You don't get an answer.. oh well go buy a turbo and figure out how to do it yourself. Or SEARCH for your questions before you ask them...

Another thought is you can go into the thread you posted and post BUMP or anything u want and people will see it and post on it. I don't think you get how a forum works either.

cherrington17 05-21-2011 03:28 PM

I can honestly say I've never seen a single one of your posts, and have never seen your screen name before.

... but... I know nothing about turbos, so it doesn't matter.

Have fun somewhere else.

Cheers.

[ion] C2 05-21-2011 03:43 PM

Useless?

You're effing useless.

Self-centered piece of shit. You joined a few days ago, start double posting generic questions and then get upset when people don't feel like responding to your idiotic questions or don't spend every waking moment of their lives on this forum. If you weren't such a rooster maybe people would help you. Don't direct your bullshit at the forum because you don't know how to use it. Bump your thread so people see it and remind them to answer and maybe you'll get some advice. I replied to your silly thread while I was work real quick but I forgot to give a detailed answer later that night.

How about you go out and learn how the eff to work on a car before you come on here, totally clueless, and ask "will this eBay kit work" (seriously?) and expect everyone to spoon feed you the answers because you're too dumb to figure it out yourself or even use a simple search engine to find what you need.

The link in my signature has a section specificially for forced induction performance on this engine, and even gives you a step by step how-to and what parts to get. Although it is old I was also new to turbocharging at the time, it will give you a basis of what needs to be done. You're too ill-equipped mentally to take on a job like this, so I'd suggest you start with a supercharger kit if you can get your hands on one. They tend to sell for decent prices used on www.j-body.org's classifieds.

By the way, www.j-body.org has endless amounts of information regarding Boost on this engine. Go ask a question on there, there's a lot more active LD9 supercharged/turbocharged engine guys.

[ion] C2 05-21-2011 03:59 PM

Also I'm not normally this mean.

heineck 05-21-2011 04:44 PM

^ No joke

Oldsnut 05-21-2011 05:14 PM

NoSweat83 05-21-2011 05:17 PM

lol

cherrington17 05-21-2011 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oldsnut (Post 585490)

:lol:

...hey... there IS one girl in that group.

Oldsnut 05-21-2011 05:33 PM

It is amazing that it only took 6 posts for this guy to get slammed.

robalero 05-21-2011 06:07 PM

lol and the funnier part is she is the only one not facepalming

the_weber 05-21-2011 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cherrington17 (Post 585479)
I can honestly say I've never seen a single one of your posts, and have never seen your screen name before.

... but... I know nothing about turbos, so it doesn't matter.

Have fun somewhere else.

Cheers.

Neither have I and I get on this site for 8 hours a day. No joke

Quote:

Originally Posted by sleepyalero (Post 585478)
I get all my questions answered. No reason for you to talk shit. If You don't get an answer.. oh well go buy a turbo and figure out how to do it yourself. Or SEARCH for your questions before you ask them...

Another thought is you can go into the thread you posted and post BUMP or anything u want and people will see it and post on it. I don't think you get how a forum works either.

there isn't even enough threads posted on here to bother bumping. I have posts I made weeks ago still on the first page.

Quote:

Originally Posted by [ion] C2 (Post 585482)
Useless?

You're effing useless.

Self-centered piece of shit. You joined a few days ago, start double posting generic questions and then get upset when people don't feel like responding to your idiotic questions or don't spend every waking moment of their lives on this forum. If you weren't such a rooster maybe people would help you. Don't direct your bullshit at the forum because you don't know how to use it. Bump your thread so people see it and remind them to answer and maybe you'll get some advice. I replied to your silly thread while I was work real quick but I forgot to give a detailed answer later that night.

How about you go out and learn how the eff to work on a car before you come on here, totally clueless, and ask "will this eBay kit work" (seriously?) and expect everyone to spoon feed you the answers because you're too dumb to figure it out yourself or even use a simple search engine to find what you need.

The link in my signature has a section specificially for forced induction performance on this engine, and even gives you a step by step how-to and what parts to get. Although it is old I was also new to turbocharging at the time, it will give you a basis of what needs to be done. You're too ill-equipped mentally to take on a job like this, so I'd suggest you start with a supercharger kit if you can get your hands on one. They tend to sell for decent prices used on www.j-body.org's classifieds.

By the way, www.j-body.org has endless amounts of information regarding Boost on this engine. Go ask a question on there, there's a lot more active LD9 supercharged/turbocharged engine guys.

This post is FILLED with info alone and its meant to flame you. Interesting how this site is useless when even flame filled posts are informative. Sometimes you get an answer sometimes you don't. But hey I did my fair share of noobishness my first couple of weeks (and probably more to come) but your best bet is to shut your mouth, apologize, and learn.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oldsnut (Post 585493)
It is amazing that it only took 6 posts for this guy to get slammed.

my favorite post of the day

Vella's Alero 05-21-2011 08:14 PM

Anyone notice how he hasn't even responded yet. Maybe he might have a life like everyone else outside of a forum.

Chris2000 05-21-2011 08:24 PM

0mfg W3 H4v3 B33n Fl4m1ng U 4 S0000 L0ngg 4nd U W0nt R3ply, Wtf Why W0nt U R3ply R U L1v1ng Ur L1fe L1ke A N0rm4l P3rs0n Wtf Is Wr0ng W1th U.....

JLw7123 05-21-2011 08:31 PM

well if he thinks that this site is useless then he should not come back. This site is very useful I have learned a lot about my alero on this site that i did not know. It just takes time because everybody has more important things than catering to your needs if you want to boost your car research first then you can ask questions but all the info is easy to find. maybe he will not come back i hope he does not. The site does not need people like him.