Aleromod.com

Aleromod.com (http://www.aleromod.com/forums/forum.php)
-   Common Questions & Troubleshooting (http://www.aleromod.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Andy made me do it (http://www.aleromod.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38864)

fisdad 03-25-2017 11:34 AM

Andy made me do it

Andy said that he's going to delete my account if I don't post. What a tied. I guess I should keep it active since I do still have an Alero.

THere Andy... ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?! Quit telling me how to live my life!

Oldsnut 03-25-2017 12:24 PM

You already have 844 posts more than the required 1 to keep account open asshat. ;)

[ion] C2 03-25-2017 01:55 PM

why is your reputation so negative lol

tw0123 03-25-2017 03:35 PM

He didn't read the thread Andy...

New accounts have 30 days to post or will be deleted lmao

Babyblue 03-25-2017 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by [ion] C2 (Post 665886)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

00redse 03-25-2017 09:31 PM

Yea, between your rep and your sig, I have some concerns about you lol

sleepyalero 03-25-2017 10:45 PM

Ion, you werent here for the shenanigans that went down when ryan started drunk neg repping everyone. I was there, and it was hilarious.

sleepyalero 03-25-2017 10:47 PM

Hahahahhaa That Sig Change!!!

fisdad 03-25-2017 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 00redse (Post 665889)

I was drunkenly meh repping people and starting shit one day and paynack came swiftly lol. Of course Andy went on a fixed everyone else's rep but left mine for good measure. Because he's lame like that.

As for my signature this is the third verified time that Andy has done this to a member. This blatant abuse of his power must come to an end! I'm calling on Scot and Kenny to do the right thing here and bring out the ban hammer on Andy! He needs at least a 24 hour cool down period and we should seriously talk about if we really want him as a moderator anymore. He seems to have some issues that need to be sorted out.

fisdad 03-25-2017 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 00redse (Post 665889)

You should. I'm sketchy af.

fisdad 03-25-2017 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oldsnut (Post 665884)
You already have 844 posts more than the required 1 to keep account open asshat. ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by tw0123 (Post 665887)
He didn't read the thread Andy...

New accounts have 30 days to post or will be deleted lmao

I don't listen when Andy talks. He says so many words... so many words!

sleepyalero 03-25-2017 10:58 PM

[ion] C2 03-25-2017 11:36 PM

seriously i got banned (as an admin) for adding my legitimate AOTM entry to a poll and permanently stripped of admin abilities (killing my aspiration to modernize the forums)

other admins always changing signatures/titles/names (ex: manwhore) and it's all fine

:( inequality

fisdad 03-26-2017 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by [ion] C2 (Post 665896)
seriously i got banned (as an admin) for adding my legitimate AOTM entry to a poll and permanently stripped of admin abilities (killing my aspiration to modernize the forums)

other admins always changing signatures/titles/names (ex: manwhore) and it's all fine

BANHAMMER!

sleepyalero 03-26-2017 01:48 AM

Quote:

Its a simple joke between good friends. All hilariously worth it.

What admin screws someone with money for an hptuner for 6 months, and has to go to another admin to get a refund? Food for thought my friend.

[ion] C2 03-26-2017 02:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sleepyalero (Post 665898)
What admin screws someone with money for an hptuner for 6 months, and has to go to another admin to get a refund? Food for thought my friend.

Dunno, who? Was this something I did?

Edit: Found it. This happened over 5 years ago and I forgot about it. I was not an administrator of this site at the time. Although I wanted to sell it I found I kept needing HPTuners so I refunded you your $100. Is this something that you've held a grudge about?

Quote:

Originally Posted by sleepyalero (Post 665898)
Its a simple joke between good friends. All hilariously worth it..

Of course. My point is the inequality in response to administrative changes. On paper this is an admin (or admins) modifying other user's names and personal content to screw with them. Whereas what I did back in the day was a perfectly valid action and yet I was wrongfully punished. I was promoted to administrator to be able to update and improve the site throughout. My entry to the AOTM was omitted due to an administrative error, so I corrected it, and in doing so, I received permanent punishment. The Four Purchasers™ stuck together. I'm not one of them.

That's all I'm saying. I don't give a shit about any of it anymore, I'm just pointing out the inequalities.

03Alerosil 03-26-2017 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sleepyalero (Post 665895)

What the hell! lol. Threw me off so bad I started laughing. Just scrolling through posts and BAM....big pink blob

sleepyalero 03-26-2017 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by [ion] C2 (Post 665901)
Dunno, who? Was this something I did?

Edit: Found it. This happened over 5 years ago and I forgot about it. I was not an administrator of this site at the time. Although I wanted to sell it I found I kept needing HPTuners so I refunded you your $100. Is this something that you've held a grudge about?

Of course. My point is the inequality in response to administrative changes. On paper this is an admin (or admins) modifying other user's names and personal content to screw with them. Whereas what I did back in the day was a perfectly valid action and yet I was wrongfully punished. I was promoted to administrator to be able to update and improve the site throughout. My entry to the AOTM was omitted due to an administrative error, so I corrected it, and in doing so, I received permanent punishment. The Four Purchasers™ stuck together. I'm not one of them.

That's all I'm saying. I don't give a shit about any of it anymore, I'm just pointing out the inequalities.

No, i dont hold a grudge. Anymore. Thats in the past i got my money back (for the most part) minus the 100 to register my car to tune it and then you wanted the tuner back etc etc.... doesnt matter im not going to get into it because i dont give a sht anymore. Lol

I was bringing it up basically because about the admin problem you are talking about. And how an admin or want to be admin shouldnt screw members like that. Once again, doesnt matter now. Its in the past and i dont live in the past, but it is a good example to bring up.

Plus. Even after the issue at ASS my attitude never changed toward you. I socialized with you, and even went out in your car with you for a ride, so no, im cool! If it was still a problem, i wouldnt talk to you at ASS. But aside from the little mishap in the past, you're a good dude. No worries.

I dont know the full story on your situation about admin, there is always two sides to an issue, and its between you and the other 4 admins so i cant say who was in the right/wrong. Only they can.

AleroB888 03-26-2017 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by [ion] C2 (Post 665886)

For posting threads in the wrong forum?

AleroB888 03-26-2017 12:20 PM

Quote:

That was probably one of the last straws for mfuller, too. Other admins shooting themselves in the foot. They really need some knowledgeable computer guys willing to put the time in, but are afraid to give up any control.