Aleromod.com

Aleromod.com (http://www.aleromod.com/forums/forum.php)
-   Canada (http://www.aleromod.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Spotted in Toronto, anyone from here ? (http://www.aleromod.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32438)

TdotAlero 09-30-2010 10:52 PM

Spotted in Toronto, anyone from here ?

3 different Aleros spotted lately.
Black one, sedan, with (I think) 15% tint all around, cleared corners. Spotted next to Cenntennial Park and on 401 once.
Burgundy Alero, 2 door, with cleared corners, black and white painted interior and two! fart cans in the back. Spotted by York University.
Black sedan with black painted stock rims and cleared corners, spotted today at Leslie and Steeles (turned south onto Leslie from eastbound Steeles).
Just wondering if any of those drivers are members on here. Would be cool to have a little Alero meet.

Thewolf 10-02-2010 02:40 PM

Didn't I see you in Brampton? :lol: On Bovaird Road, it was the same tan colour as your car and it had the same painted bezels. I was driving a maroon 4 door Alero with 5% tint all around.

Btw, there have been talks about an southern Ontario meet but nothing has happened yet.

tw0123 10-03-2010 01:17 PM

I was in Toronto last week with my black coupe... I have seen the Burgundy one you are talking about before, but have not seen a member post pictures of it here... Let's get this meet happening in The Toronto area!!! Maybe these owners will see us and wonder whats going on lol...

Shiwnath 10-03-2010 03:04 PM

I know I live and Kitchener, but I saw a black alero with black film on the tails with the oldsmobile emblems on them and an exhaust like 2 weeks ago.

Thewolf 10-05-2010 01:36 AM

We'll have to plan this meet as soon as possible, because the weather isn't getting any better. Who wants to come out in the freezing cold with an Timmies coffee in their hand to meet up 3 other Alero owners? :lol:

tw0123 10-05-2010 11:40 AM

we live in canada... that happens all summer anyways!!! lol jk

Casper 10-05-2010 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thewolf (Post 558578)
We'll have to plan this meet as soon as possible, because the weather isn't getting any better. Who wants to come out in the freezing cold with an Timmies coffee in their hand to meet up 3 other Alero owners? :lol:

The guys from j-body.com are still out in the cold next to the timmies haha, they got g5's g6's and cobalts also, perhaps i should go introduce an alero to their group :rolleyes2: since they meet at the mall right next to my house

TdotAlero 10-07-2010 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thewolf (Post 558245)
Didn't I see you in Brampton? :lol: On Bovaird Road, it was the same tan colour as your car and it had the same painted bezels. I was driving a maroon 4 door Alero with 5% tint all around.

Btw, there have been talks about an southern Ontario meet but nothing has happened yet.

Yeah, most likely me haha, I chill in Brampton sometimes, mostly weekends (flea market :D).

Soooo.... about the Alero meet. Maybe some Timmies around airport area ?

tw0123 10-07-2010 10:36 PM

the airport area works for me... just over 2 hr drive, but definitely doable... i would need another couple weeks though, still have to get it fully certified and licensed...

Thewolf 10-07-2010 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TdotAlero (Post 559114)
Yeah, most likely me haha, I chill in Brampton sometimes, mostly weekends (flea market :D).

Soooo.... about the Alero meet. Maybe some Timmies around airport area ?

Airport & Triple Crown Timmies, a new plaza complex they built 1 year ago. Just walking distance from my house. But we've got to wait on more people to come, and confirm it. Maybe I could start a separate thread for it.

Oh and I was driving a maroon Lumina at that time, didn't you hear the leaky exhaust? :lol:

Btw, I was in Barrie a couple weeks ago and I saw a SWEET Alero GLS, it was 2 door, tan colour it has tinted tail lights, sunroof, borla exhaust, HID's.

TdotAlero 10-07-2010 11:07 PM

Yeah, I have to do some work on my ho, before it is presentable to others :P

Thewolf 10-07-2010 11:14 PM

I have to work on getting my drivers license first :p, besides we need to get more southern ontario people. I mean alot of aleros to full up the whole parking lot lol.

tw0123 10-07-2010 11:30 PM

if i could drive 2 cars at once, i could bring 2... wish i could figure that out lol

what about Nov. 13-14th for a meet? That gives us all a bit of time to work things out and get as many people there...

Lucalare 10-08-2010 12:00 AM

Actually if I had the money to make such a trip an Ontario meet wouldn't be too outrageous for me, depending on the part. But since it's southern Ontario that's no good.

Casper 10-08-2010 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thewolf (Post 559136)
I have to work on getting my drivers license first :p, besides we need to get more southern ontario people. I mean alot of aleros to full up the whole parking lot lol.

Could always push it to the plaza since its not far from you :P

Im reserving a spot under a light for the meet! that way no1 mistakes where my car is as an empty spot at night :rolleyes2:

Thewolf 10-08-2010 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Casper (Post 559171)
Could always push it to the plaza since its not far from you :P

Im reserving a spot under a light for the meet! that way no1 mistakes where my car is as an empty spot at night :rolleyes2:

Cool now we have 4 people...lol. When is the confirmed date to meet up again?

Oh and Tdot you should change the thread title to "southern ontario meet" To get more views and people. If we're lucky we could get those 3 other aleros that you saw in toronto to the brampton meet.

TdotAlero 10-08-2010 08:04 PM

We would have to ask admins to change the title.
Either way count me in no matter what. I'm always up for a meet or hang out.

Thewolf 10-08-2010 09:02 PM

And possibly a cruise with all the alero's.

TdotAlero 10-08-2010 10:05 PM

Sure, whatever you guys decide on. I'm always all over the GTA. Live in North York, work in Vaughan, most friends in Mississauga and Etobicoke, so whatever place you guys choose to chill is ok for me.

Thewolf 10-08-2010 11:12 PM

Ok then. Now we have to set the date/time for the meet, and the coffee, creamer, donuts, who will be carrying it, and who will be paying for it (just don't make that person run away) haha.