Aleromod.com

Aleromod.com (http://www.aleromod.com/forums/forum.php)
-   West Coast (http://www.aleromod.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Tenative Trip to Sierra Vista (AZ only) (http://www.aleromod.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16965)

strtrydr 03-12-2007 06:32 PM

Tenative Trip to Sierra Vista (AZ only)

Okay guys ... Just thought that I would extend the invitation to BlackJack's in Sierra Vista, AZ (If BlackJack doesn't mind.) I am headed down there to have my turbo kit fitted, installed, and tuned POSSIBLY at the end of this month or the first weekend of next month(Depends if I have everything delivered by then.) I will be there for the whole weekend but like I said I know some people that are in phoenix would be interested in seeing BlackJack's setup.

Please chime in if you are interested.

HazMatt24 03-12-2007 06:41 PM

damnit, I left the Palm Pilot at home today, I'll have to check the schedule when I get home but for some reason I'm thinking I'm pretty booked up for a while

strtrydr 03-12-2007 06:47 PM

Damn dude that sucks ...

HazMatt24 03-12-2007 06:51 PM

that might be when the cult classes are, I know they are coming up. I've tried everything I can to get out of them but she says if we are gonna get married it's gonna be in her church and they damn cult insists on the classes. I will confirm tonight though

strtrydr 03-12-2007 06:57 PM

Ahhh ... *cough* Ball and Chain *cough*

Just given you crap :lol:

Let me know. If you can go I do have an empty seat if ya dont wanna drive the only issue would be that I am going to be down there the whole weekend and also I will be leaving VERY EARLY on Saturday Morning.

HazMatt24 03-13-2007 11:09 AM

mother lover...I checked and the only full free weekend I have coming up isn't until June. I either have a Saturday or Sunday free but not a whole weekend for months.

Ghadsphi 03-13-2007 11:51 AM

I would feel so ashamed seeing BJ's alero in an almost stock alero... I might have to rent something. Weekends are generally tough for me but I would love to drool, ask lots of questions, buy booze, get away from the ball and chain, and um carry a bucket under my chin... But I would need some notice. It's not that it's a far drive it's just I work for the post office lol. We can deliver your package over night but we can't submit a requisition form without a weeks notice lol

HazMatt24 03-13-2007 11:59 AM

well he was going possibly at the end of the month *glances at calander* you still got a good two weeks until the end of the month

p1mptress 03-13-2007 02:33 PM

i'll go if someone wants to pay for my plane ticket!! :)

Ghadsphi 03-13-2007 02:38 PM

Oh wait the end of this month lol... Damn first wedding aniversary, I'll be in nevada at the end of the month for a couple days and getting some fairly minor surgery april 3rd back in cali =(...

strtrydr 03-13-2007 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HazMatt24 (Post 263774)
mother lover...I checked and the only full free weekend I have coming up isn't until June. I either have a Saturday or Sunday free but not a whole weekend for months.

Just come down for a saturday then! I am going to be the one that has to be there the whole weekend since my car will be torn apart. I can send you the directions :)

Also it is looking to be that I will head to Sierra Vista on the First weekend of April.

jackal2000 03-13-2007 02:53 PM

if i can find a class to go TDY to out there then count me in! BJ, are they letting sgt's go to bncoc these days?

elitecloud 03-21-2007 11:49 PM

give me a date derick, and i'll see what i can do

BlackJack 03-22-2007 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jackal2000 (Post 263922)
if i can find a class to go TDY to out there then count me in! BJ, are they letting sgt's go to bncoc these days?

Yes, they do have SGT's going to BNCOC. I just went through ANCOC as a SSG, and I've seen PFC's in WLC, so I dont think it should be too hard bro.

HazMatt24 03-22-2007 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackJack (Post 266198)
Yes, they do have SGT's going to BNCOC. I just went through ANCOC as a SSG, and I've seen PFC's in WLC, so I dont think it should be too hard bro.

WTF, WWJD, NWA, SMP, N/A, FTW....I didn't think there were enough abbreviations in your post, just thought I'd add to it.

doubleN0alero 03-22-2007 11:59 AM

haha, thats the army's secret "encrypted" speech....if you're not in, you have no idea what they're talking about.

HazMatt24 03-22-2007 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doubleN0alero (Post 266294)
haha, thats the army's secret "encrypted" speech....if you're not in, you have no idea what they're talking about.

English is an encrypted speech in Arizona

doubleN0alero 03-22-2007 12:05 PM

thats not the only place, but thats the new face of the nation...accept change or move somewhere else...but anyhow, back on topic.

HazMatt24 03-22-2007 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doubleN0alero (Post 266297)
thats not the only place, but thats the new face of the nation...accept change or move somewhere else...but anyhow, back on topic.

I'm not moving anywhere, I have a carne asada addiction....anyway, I checked and for sure won't be going anywhere any time soon other than to the Roger Clyne & The Peacemakers concert Saturday night. If you get your rig set up are you gonna be running Firebird any time soon.

strtrydr 03-22-2007 02:48 PM

When all the stuff gets installed I will not be able to run at Firebird since I do not meet their safety requirements for TurboCharged vehicles. After the second trip to Sierra Vista I will be at 8psi and will meet all of Firebirds Safety requirements after I buy a Helmet and a FlameRetardant Jacket. *Hopes I don't break into the 13s*