Aleromod.com

Aleromod.com (http://www.aleromod.com/forums/forum.php)
-   New Member Introductions (http://www.aleromod.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Not a new member, more one than can come back now (http://www.aleromod.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38990)

falloutboy 06-02-2018 08:09 AM

Not a new member, more one than can come back now

Ohhh my god,
folks its been sooo long.
Finally the page is letting me on again. For such a long time it was "your IP has been blocked".

Its been way to long since I was last here, so bring me up to speed. What did I miss?

Cheers
Julian

1970cs 06-02-2018 08:06 PM

Hey Julian. Not much, more members selling or scrapping their cars. :cry:

Got some new tires/tyres for my rig. Signed up the Alero for the OCA nationals. First go around for the "senior preservation class" since achieving senior BOC

Pat

Oldsnut 06-02-2018 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by falloutboy (Post 666689)
Ohhh my god,
folks its been sooo long.
Finally the page is letting me on again. For such a long time it was "your IP has been blocked".

Its been way to long since I was last here, so bring me up to speed. What did I miss?

Cheers
Julian

If you were having a problem why did you not contact me?

falloutboy 06-03-2018 07:10 AM

I did use the contact admin function, that is provided if you are not able to log in. But after a few month, I just stopped.
Used the Google cache to read post I knew and got the answer.
By a random check, it was possible to log in again, so I'm back :)

About the wrecking and generell desinterest in the Alero,that's the same in Europe here :( kinda sad but normal behavior of people

falloutboy 03-29-2019 03:55 AM

Damn, it took a loooong time to be able to login again.
Could one of the site admins write me an e-mail, to figure this out finally?

leroBob 03-29-2019 06:38 AM

You have not missed much....

Goodman 03-29-2019 05:48 PM

I just recently came back (almost 3 years) doesn't seem to be much of the members left..?

Quote:

Originally Posted by falloutboy (Post 666930)

It could be on your end maybe your firewall or antivirus is blocking you?
or maybe some add blocker?

Mikey

Oldsnut 03-29-2019 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by falloutboy (Post 666930)

It has got to be your IP addy if it changes a lot

Papa Rad17 05-28-2019 12:50 AM

I pop in from time to time. I used to always get an IP banned notification at work, but I'll try again tomorrow. I'm not usually sitting down to check out forums at home anymore.
Let few times the site has been dead, and around me, all the alero's I see are trashed. I have 2 silver intrigues that seem to be stalking me recently. Both no spoiler unlike mine. They are in good shape, but not as good as mine, minus the growing drivers rear fender well rust spot :(
Old gal has 198,7xx I drive it daily for work. Coolant crossover leak keeps getting worse but she's still a champ. another 5sp is on my radar for a work car since we have changed our dedicated family/wife vehicle. Almost impossible to find.