Aleromod.com

Aleromod.com (http://www.aleromod.com/forums/forum.php)
-   At The Track (http://www.aleromod.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   1/4 Times (http://www.aleromod.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6252)

kwhauck 03-24-2005 11:10 PM

Ok, so i am going to get this ball rolling...

please post a pic/scan of your best time 1/4 slip

also include in your post

engine
mods done
where/what track
any temperature notes

Thanx, Kyle

THIS IS JUST FOR THE INFORMATION ABOVE PLEASE!!!
NO COMMENTS PLEASE!!!

sc/alero 03-25-2005 09:11 AM

3400 sfi hehehe
the other guys headers, slp exhaust, no cat, magnuson s/c, liquid to air intercooler, 15in drag radials on frt
Heartland raceway/ topeka ks
55-60

Silverknight 04-19-2005 12:59 AM

Thats my best time with no mods. First time at the track too!

It was a completely stock 2.4L 5 Spd. Alero.

Redog 04-19-2005 11:12 PM

CAI
P&P UIM&LIM
62mm TB
ACDelco Rapid fires
S&S headers and cat
SLP exhaust
Lightened water pump pullie
Oversized alt pully
Accel 8mm wires
Karzea wheels (18lbs a piece)
Eibach springs
KYB struts

14.98 (5038)

1WhiteOSV 05-21-2005 08:00 PM

14.988 as of last night....soon to be faster though once I get a couple more mods put on (mini-afc, DHP, and manifolds)....I will post a pic of my slip as soon as i find someone w/ a scanner...

Here's my mods:
Dr. Speed Stage3 CAI
SLP Catback
S&S Headers w/ Magnaflow HF Cat
B&M ShiftPlus
RSM Tranny Mount
RSM 62mm TB
Pro-M MAF

Mods soon to come:
Mini-AFC (gave my friend's Grand Prix GT a 21whp gain)
DHP PCM
P&P UIM and LIM
Lightened Crank Pulley

After all those soon to come..I should be 14.7ish or better!

AleroSS 06-05-2005 07:08 AM

Now granted, from the mod list I can deduct which engine most of you have, but regardless, these times are almost irrelevant if you dont post the engine you are running! 4 of you have neglected to do so, so for the sake of others please be sure to include this, as this is a great thread, and could become handy for those wanting to know what to expect out of there cars, or for those considering mod purchases.

1WhiteOSV 10-04-2005 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by AleroSS@Jun 5 2005, 11:08 AM
Now granted, from the mod list I can deduct which engine most of you have, but regardless, these times are almost irrelevant if you dont post the engine you are running! 4 of you have neglected to do so, so for the sake of others please be sure to include this, as this is a great thread, and could become handy for those wanting to know what to expect out of there cars, or for those considering mod purchases.

:thumb:

I have the 3400 SFI V6

1WhiteOSV 10-04-2005 08:18 AM

Since I've been inactive on here....I purchased a DHP PCM straight from DHP. It is a custom hand mapped ECU (NOT the standard 1.0). I gave them a list of my mods and they wrote the code for it. It took about 3 months to get to me but OH MAN was it worth it! I dyno'd my car before and after and it yielded a 13whp gain. Besides my headers, this mod has given me the most noticable gain throughout the whole powerband. I absolutely love it. I ran a 14.9 before this mod...and I KNOW my car is faster by quite a bit. I am going to the track here in the next couple of weeks, I will keep you all updated on my new times!!! Redog I'm commin for ya!! :hide:

Redog 10-04-2005 01:28 PM

Already got mine, I'll have to get to the track, but I'm not racing it too much anymore

1WhiteOSV 10-04-2005 01:59 PM

that's cool.....how come you're not racing much NEmore?