Aleromod.com

Aleromod.com (http://www.aleromod.com/forums/forum.php)
-   Alero Appearance (http://www.aleromod.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   OSV Bodykit Prebuy*UPDATE NOV.26.2003******** (http://www.aleromod.com/forums/showthread.php?t=277)

Silentalero 11-21-2003 12:09 PM

Ok guys I didnt want to release any info on this but its come down to it where I have to show AAS the intrest that is here for the osv. Currently they have 1 kit which is their combat kit but i know the osv would outsell any bodykit by far.

I've been talking to them about it for asome time now ever since i pulled the project from mike. If

Also if they are givin enough intrest im sure they can make a rendering or sketch of the bodykit to show as I will be working with them on the design since ive already figured out most of the kit as is. I would recommend to expect a prebuy for the kit to help fund it at $1000 and it would be sent to andy's auto sport if things get finalized by eric for the go ahead.

If you have any questions either call me

Marc - 773-519-5181

Please check my newest update post!!!

Silentalero 11-21-2003 12:18 PM

Ok I can kinda start to do this but I am going to write down the names of people who are SERIOUS!!! about buying this, meaning if you say yes, i will hold you responsible to have that money. Along with that please give me a date you would be able to so I know when to expect it.

If your wondering about my name it doesnt need to be on this list.

so far here are the names

1) Voodoo (Now)
2) ???? ? (Wife would kill him if she saw this but I know)
3) Grouch (Spring 04)
4) Bdyman (After christmas 03)
5) 99blackalero (Spring 04)
6) ??????? (Spring 04) Another wife who would kill him

99blackalero 11-21-2003 12:31 PM

so the OSV kit wil be $1000.00, not $1,500 then get $500 back like the last one...if it is only a $1000 sign me up for Spring '04, otherwise id rather just get the combat kit

havik 11-21-2003 12:36 PM

I'm going to be saving up money after this X-mas, but I'd need to know exact costs when they become available. Shipping, painting, installing, etc...

So, I'd like to say mid to late summer for me. Once I can estimate the exact costs I'll confirm my interest.

Silentalero 11-21-2003 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by 99blackalero@Nov 21 2003, 05:31 PM
so the OSV kit wil be $1000.00, not $1,500 then get $500 back like the last one...if it is only a $1000 sign me up for Spring '04, otherwise id rather just get the combat kit
Exactly, this is a whole new pricing plan. I was going to be producing the kits but after alot of thought its just to much for me to handle without a company. So i would be pretty much handing it over to AAS to produce if they are intrested.

Yes $1000 is the estimate price im saying, it might be even less but will not be more. Shipping is probly $150-$200 on avg for something of that size

Silentalero 11-21-2003 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by havik@Nov 21 2003, 05:36 PM
I'm going to be saving up money after this X-mas, but I'd need to know exact costs when they become available. Shipping, painting, installing, etc...

So, I'd like to say mid to late summer for me. Once I can estimate the exact costs I'll confirm my interest.

Ok this is a common question,

Price as said will be $1000 (maybe less but not more)

Shipping - $150-$200

Painting - They do not paint the for you, it would be a shop around your house that you would have to get a price from. No they cannot send it painted either.

Install - Usually either you can do it yourself or have the bodyshop that is painting your car install it, because even so with the rear bumper I plan on keeping the completely flat bumper so that you can cutout whichever exhaust you choose (or bodyshop cut it.)

havik 11-21-2003 12:46 PM

I haven't inquired locally about paint. So I don't know what's a good deal or not, I'll call around and see what people around here are charging but lets say I'm getting charge the equivalent of $500 US (just for painting), am I getting a good deal?? Getting ripped off?? Or is that the "norm"??

Silentalero 11-21-2003 12:48 PM

about $500 is normal for paint and install

99blackalero 11-21-2003 01:46 PM

sounds good to me`silent, if this can be done put me ont the list

Alerosince99 11-21-2003 01:53 PM

Silent is this just for the 2 door coupes?

Id be interested but I have a 4 door and with my current plan I dont think there will be free money for that untill fall 2004.

Silentalero 11-21-2003 02:01 PM

It will be a kit for all makes and all models.

I have a 4 door to

Alerosince99 11-21-2003 02:15 PM

I better stay off the list till I can firm up my resources. But I am definately interested!

Grouch 11-21-2003 05:36 PM

As Marc stated above, I'm a definate yes! I have the money now, but unfortunately I have to pay for an 800-mile move in the next two weeks. But I should have the funds available again around March/April.

mfuller 11-21-2003 06:01 PM

You just couldn't keep it under your hat, could you Marc.....

Silentalero 11-21-2003 06:08 PM

I was going to but seriously it seems almost that i cant get ahold of eric for the life of me and i figured i cant wait forever for the sketches to see the intrest on it. I have been trying to get ahold of eric for 2 weeks now and havent got a peep from him. He doesnt return my phone calls and whenever i call him he's always in a meeting. Ive also emailed him and got nothing in return, so this way im going to show the intrest in writing and if they choose not to take this project then I have a few other companies lined up as well.

Personally I would like to have AAS take this project because of the way they introduced themselves on here and have a nice background of bodykits made.

02 Blck GLS 11-22-2003 12:51 PM

I'm interested but honestly can't see myself coming up with money anytime soon. But once I clear some finacial hurdles, I'll be down to buy.

crazykid 11-22-2003 12:55 PM

oh man.. decisions.. the body kit andys just came out with for the alero.. or the osv kit..... (if it happens)

King Asoka 11-22-2003 01:33 PM

im really interested in to see what the OSV kit will look like, i wont be finacialy ready till at least fall next year, but i am still very interested!

Skiboarder311 11-22-2003 06:36 PM

i don't mean to crush any hopes, but c'mon seriously people, this company just came outta the blue and developed a kit for us. Now they just got finished with the molds and are starting to send them out, and u want them to make another one.

I dunno if thats gonna happen. We'd have to get a buncha peeps buyin the first kit they made, b4 they'd consider makin another.

I mean, i could be wrong, but thats my opinion on it

SikMindz 11-22-2003 09:52 PM

On one hand Ski is right but on the other, AAS has come out with 4-5 kits for the 92-99+ GA's in the last 6 months, 2 of which are only for the 92-95 IIRC. They also recently came out with 2 different kits for the GP in the last 2 months. So, it is possible for you guys.