Aleromod.com

Aleromod.com (http://www.aleromod.com/forums/forum.php)
-   Alero Appearance (http://www.aleromod.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Oznium (http://www.aleromod.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34249)

Stain 06-12-2011 11:46 AM

Oznium

Does anyone suggest buying LED strips from them considering there so inexpensive?

jhubbz 06-12-2011 11:57 AM

my car is completely lit up from them so yes, buy them to your heart's content

jhubbz 06-12-2011 11:59 AM

and theyre really not that expensive considering they have all the resistors and encasing built in with them. I would say worth every penny unless you have the time and patience for soldering a bunch of crap together

Stain 06-12-2011 01:04 PM

How long have you had them?

jhubbz 06-12-2011 01:09 PM

Not very long, maybe 3 months, but all their stuff is tried and true. Plus you can't beat their return policy. If it doesn't work, they'll exchange it, no questions asked. I've known some people that have had oznium stuff before and its lasted a few years now

cherrington17 06-12-2011 01:24 PM

I used them for a few years after becoming a member (back when Oznium was a small site) and they were great then too.

Since, i've done all my own work, but I still check their stuff from time to time, and plan on getting stuff in the future for home projects.

absolutely 100% recommended.

Cyber Knight 06-12-2011 01:58 PM

I've bought tons of stuff from there, very happy with Oznium!

jhubbz 06-12-2011 02:24 PM

Check this out. The third brake light is a piranha bar and the one up top is a 3 foot flexible strip. Definitely bright at night

TiptoeMaple 07-04-2011 02:21 PM

I love Oznium! Great products for a cheap price!

jhubbz 10-06-2011 10:41 AM

So, I just wanted to relay my absolutely outstanding customer service I've received in the last couple days because of these guys.

I originally went onto the site because I'm doing an install for my buddy, and there were some login issues. They have a little "Ask us" chat box in the corner, and so I did. Long story short, they resolved the issue immediately and I got an email from the owner of the site within 10 minutes saying "Thanks for your help with resolving our server issues" and they gave me 20% off my next order. Awesomeness.

Besides that, I didn't even ask for the expedited shipping, and I received my package within TWO DAYS.

Last thing. Just for the hell of it, I asked them to draw a dinosaur on my package:

I will recommend them all day long!

Papa Rad17 10-06-2011 01:44 PM

Ya, there are good. I was supzed by the little extra they took to make them really nice. I thought their prices were high to until I really shopping around turns out they aren't to bad, and they are the longest lasting ones on my car. I defiantly recamened them.

lonnie 10-06-2011 03:20 PM

I've bought some from them as well to make by third brake light with turn signals and I haven't had a problem with them at all. I've had them about......a year now I think.