Aleromod.com

Aleromod.com (http://www.aleromod.com/forums/forum.php)
-   Audio, Video & Security (http://www.aleromod.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Alero & Alpine F#1 Status + Brax's amplifiers (http://www.aleromod.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27443)

tomekbrek 06-03-2009 11:08 AM

Alero & Alpine F#1 Status + Brax's amplifiers

Hello!

Here is my baby (1 year of labor) :) with a little different sound system.

when i purchased it, it was silver exterior and leather tan interior,
now is repainted, white color is from audi R8, and whole new grey/graphite interior

speakers works appart in sealed boxes: 6l and 1,2l

very small tweeter :)

Head unit

Amplifier's cooling control unit, it shows amplifiers temperature
it takes in control: cooling pump, and two fans, and when voltage is 11V switch off all system

Alpine's processor

New BRAX's logo and serial number 001, 002, 003

and... trunk...

New Tweeter HT1 Challange Edition (only 3 sets on whole world, one of them is mine)

New door panel design

[ion] C2 06-03-2009 11:11 AM

Sweet stuff!

Poland huh, crazy, not sure if anyone else on here is from there.

Valley olds 06-03-2009 11:25 AM

:wub: Your interior looks absolutely beautiful! :wub: I feel so inspired now. Awesome Alero.

tomekbrek 06-03-2009 11:25 AM

thanks..... :)

rowdygls 06-03-2009 11:31 AM

Holy clean install and fab work. I found my interior color combination with a few minor tweaks. Nice car.

Nate's Alero 06-03-2009 12:08 PM

amazing..... just amazing... how much into that stereo?

bdyman 06-03-2009 12:09 PM

holy shit thats freakin sweet
ziemnie pievo i can speak polish but i cant write it, anyway.....iam polak too 100%!! was taught body work by a polish guy its like a natural talent just ozzes from these people its amazing

hey btw have you seen a hot rod shop called "zombie customs"
wow just wow the hot rods coming from that country

bdyman 06-03-2009 12:13 PM

if you guys havent clicked on that link he has in his sig, go check the cars he has,, some of the cleanest installs i have seen, dude i tip my hat off to ya

surreal_awakening 06-03-2009 12:19 PM

Excellent job on the interior and on the stereo install! Very clean work!

clutch1 06-03-2009 12:41 PM

Wow that's some extremely good quality work!!

You did that all yourself, right? I'd love to see build pics, if ya got em. The guy over on fiberglassforums.com would def eat that install up, too, they love to see good quality work like that.

I've never seen liquid cooled amps like that... very nice idea. A+ stuff here.

Trickyslick 06-03-2009 12:45 PM

Very nice....

Cliff8928 06-03-2009 01:34 PM

Uhh.... Wow..

I love the tweeters in the pillar.. Are the whole pillars covered in vinyl?

cherrington17 06-03-2009 02:04 PM

absolutely love what you did.

DAMN. noob outta nowhere, puts most of us to shame. :lol:

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: to you!

those door speakers... the mounts don't look like you did fiberglass... so what is that black stuff?

BeeMain 06-03-2009 02:14 PM

love it
the doors and A pillars are perfect

on your website it looks like you mounted the speaker pods to the door and then made a cover that is mounted to the door skin. is this correct?

tomekbrek 06-03-2009 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nate's Alero (Post 467947)
amazing..... just amazing... how much into that stereo?

i speak and understand english a little bid, you asked about the total price?

tomekbrek 06-03-2009 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bdyman (Post 467954)
if you guys havent clicked on that link he has in his sig, go check the cars he has,, some of the cleanest installs i have seen, dude i tip my hat off to ya

Thanks, all cars i did with my two friends, solara and endeavor with one of them, and alero coupe with second one, this is not only my hand work, but most of work - my ideas

tomekbrek 06-03-2009 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cliff8928 (Post 467995)
Uhh.... Wow..

I love the tweeters in the pillar.. Are the whole pillars covered in vinyl?

all interior parts, doors pannel, pillars, speakers cover are made of leader, natural "pig" leather, now i working on new dashboard, head unit will be there now is upper air...something i do not know what is called beside hazzard button, and when now is head unit will be 7in lcd, becouse i purchased new alpine f#1 system with dvd head unit.

and... dashboard will be covered by natural leather too, the most problem was to select the same color leather and plastics interior parts.

tomekbrek 06-03-2009 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cherrington17 (Post 468004)
absolutely love what you did.

DAMN. noob outta nowhere, puts most of us to shame. :lol:

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: to you!

those door speakers... the mounts don't look like you did fiberglass... so what is that black stuff?

black stuff is a black paint :) and it is fiberglass outside, inside is MDF do you know what it is? becouse in PL we called it mdf.

Fiberglass is only one part of that sealed boxes, second parts is BRAX (anti noise paste) 50/50 mixed with sand-quartz, sealed boxes weight about 70lbs + speakers, all doors weight right now about 200lbs

tomekbrek 06-03-2009 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BeeMain (Post 468005)
love it
the doors and A pillars are perfect

on your website it looks like you mounted the speaker pods to the door and then made a cover that is mounted to the door skin. is this correct?

Thank you!

yes, right, sealed boxes are mounted to the door on a lot of screws, and a cover is mounted to the door pannels via windsheld glue and whole pannel is covered brax's paste

cherrington17 06-03-2009 02:52 PM

aah. BRAX paste. thats what that is.

Yes, it is called a hazard switch. And Yes, we do also call it MDF.