View Single Post
Old 06-02-2005, 03:55 PM   #15
Fast Eddie
V.I.P. Member

Fast Eddie is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Fast Eddie Send a message via Yahoo to Fast Eddie
Quote:
Originally posted by germ@Jun 2 2005, 09:06 AM
the "drive thru" service is just an option for someone that does not want to pay a core and wants to get it installed for a very good price.

we do have cores on hand for the 3100 and 3400 (heads, intakes, tbs, blocks, etc...). so each set of heads are done before the customer would show up for installation. and if the customer doesnt show up, no biggie since we should be able to still sell them.

and as an FYI, its not a jiffy lube, and i do take a little offense to that statement along with the drive thru comment. im sorry i try to gear my products and services for the convienince of the customer rather than my wallet. if that makes me look bad, then i will take it, cause my customers seem to be happy with what and how i offer my products and services. given the opportunity to show you fast eddie, i would think you could change your tune a little.

Sorry, It was not my intention to offend . I'm sure you do great work and Its great that you work with your customers, its done to little these days. I just have some concerns about doing some of the detailed, normally time consuming, machine work in a expediated fashion. However, I do realize that a PnP and opening up some manifolds (which would probably not fall into that category) are not nearly as detailed as say volume matching the CCs or a full valve job, which for some reason is what was on my mind.