View Single Post
Old 10-29-2005, 02:36 PM   #3
doubleN0alero
They call me 8 point!!

doubleN0alero is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to doubleN0alero Send a message via Yahoo to doubleN0alero
Welcome n00b! We're glad you decided to join us. I went ahead and moved this into the new members section for you so that we can all say hello. There are a few mods out there for the olds, but nothing that you can just go to advanced or pep boys to buy. I see that you have the 2.4, your best bet would be to PM oldsman. He is the king of the 2.4 so to speak. He's done some really nice things with his. Dr. Speed and induction dynamics are the only 2 that are making the intake for the 2.4.
There are a bunch of other appearance things that you can do though. If you do a search or look through the how-to seciton, you can find things such as clearning the corners, gauge overlays, etc... You can do all of those without getting into any big bucks.
When you start to have problems, just post them up in the 2.4 section and people will be more than happy to help you. There are quite a few normal probelms so to speak on the alero, but we can help you with the specifics.
Again, welcome aboard.