View Single Post
Old 12-06-2005, 09:33 AM   #11
Stanl3yX
V.I.P. Member

Stanl3yX is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Stanl3yX Send a message via Yahoo to Stanl3yX
Quote:
Originally posted by sound_xtreme@Dec 5 2005, 10:17 PM
ditch the following items for the following reasons.

$20 6x9 Enclosures - wtf do you need them for?
$20 Neon Lights - gay
$20 License Plate Light - even gayer
$170 Alternator - again wtf do you need it for?
$40 Grill - gay yet again
$150 Red Dash Kit - pretty sure it is a piece of sh*t
$30 Red Steering Wheel - retarded and damn illegal

6x9 enclosures
well i got two 12s in my trunk in 50 pound box. and they are of a weak brand but my trunk rattles like crazy and i know that heavy box is straining my back tires. i figure if i can get real good quality 6x9 speakers with enclosures then i would be sacrificing some bass, but for a lot less weight and less rattling.

neons
theres somethin about neons lights underneath my steering wheel and dash that is just dope to me. i guess you can knock me for it, but everybody is entitled to their opinions.

alternator
i went to the shop a couple weeks back and got a checkup. they said my alternator is running 'extremely' low. they wanna charge me 200 for the stock plus 150 for the install!!! so i need it, somebody on here said get a high amp 160A, and i found it on ebay for 170. cant beat that.

grill
the front of my car looks so dull man. i think a grill would do it a little justice. especially considering how its only $40 and easy to install. i dont think its that bad of an idea.

dash kit
as far as the dash kit. i got that on my way-down-the-list priority. and my mind might change. but i seen some custom dash kits that look just sick. and i dont really understand why thats that bad of an idea.

steering wheel
im really just looking for a red leather, or a red cover for my steering wheel. i have the original, boring, tan looking thing. and i think since im getting all this other stuff, why not hookup the steering wheel.

i mean i guess everybody has their own tastes. i been contemplating this list for about a week now, and so i put together everything i wanted, and a plan to get it, and yes im completely new to this. i can take constructive criticism, its only the internet so keep it coming. but props to johny_boy for suggesting getting the springs a lot sooner.

keep the advice coming yall, BAD or GOOD!! i need it all!
Stanl3yX is offline   Reply With Quote