View Single Post
Old 01-23-2006, 06:08 PM   #20
bigd6983

Quote:
Originally posted by exnine@gmail.com+Jan 18 2006, 11:14 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(exnine@gmail.com @ Jan 18 2006, 11:14 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-cherrington17@Jan 17 2006, 08:45 AM
starting issue.... no-one knows what it is... just turns over a bunch before it actually starts...
myne does that sometimes. after it turns over and starts reluctantly. it always fires right up the next time. kinda wierd.

My glass is alll scratched. and I just recently got a crack in my windshield that split all the way to the top.
[/b][/quote]

most of us have realized its almost like the system needs to be primed......turn the key to the on position and let it sit for a few seconds letting the fuel pump build and hold pressure, then give it a shot, its worked everytime for me......if that starts faily replace your fuel filter........both my brothers carburated hondas do the same thing, turn the key to the on position, pump the throttle 3 or 4 times, and it fires right up.........just a priming thing lol