View Single Post
Old 01-27-2006, 07:51 PM   #18
Alero2k4
GL Member

Alero2k4 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by double0alero+Jan 27 2006, 01:13 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(double0alero @ Jan 27 2006, 01:13 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>how areyou planning on getting at 300+?
[/b]

Are you serious??? I could go on for days about how I plan to do it... TURBO+Boost controller to start it off, then eventually a standalone ems, head work with valve train, possibly even nos, let's put it this way, I won't stop in my quest for more power. BUT before the standalone and all that garbage, I need to have a trans built up strong enough, as a matter of fact, that is priority numero uno. Besides I don't want to have to worry about it when I am driving around screwin off and racin' people etc...tempermental stuff sux, and I don't want to worry about it since I definately won't be 'kittyfooting around' (I love that quote...lol)

<!--QuoteBegin-eag182
@Jan 27 2006, 02:49 PM
let him take care of that, its good he's considering the tranny before any real mods. There is a TON of tranny info over at GRANDAMGT.com. There's a user there thats pushing 350lbft of torque and he's had a lot of tranny work done. His username is tehjohnson and I think he's has a DPP Turbo. There are threads over there about beefing up our trannys. I would join that forum and do some searching.

about a swap, I don't think thats realistic. There was discussion over at gagt and a couple people were talking about the tranny on the supercharged GP, but I'd do a search on that.
[/quote]

Thanks, i will check it out. I joined and started searching over there, but I can'd find that user name or auto trans build ups...