View Single Post
Old 03-06-2006, 08:37 PM   #16
BlackJack
Jack-Wagon

BlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond repute
Thank you kindly.

Here's another shot, MAF with integrated IAT sensor (5-wire) from a C-5 vette. Only MAF I can find that will read excess of 18psi without spending a mint. And the MAP will read 3 bar, which should be just enough for the insane boost I'll be running. Obviously I'm ditching the stock IAT sensor for this one. As you can imagine, I'm going to have to do some serious tuning in the PCM to get everything to read correctly. This should match up nicely to the custom TB and UIM that's being hammered out.

Left side is stock MAF, right side is the replacement. Not sure how well you can see the difference, but it should be noticeable.

BlackJack is offline   Reply With Quote