View Single Post
Old 04-10-2006, 01:37 AM   #18
SweetNLow
GLS member

SweetNLow has a reputation beyond reputeSweetNLow has a reputation beyond reputeSweetNLow has a reputation beyond reputeSweetNLow has a reputation beyond reputeSweetNLow has a reputation beyond reputeSweetNLow has a reputation beyond reputeSweetNLow has a reputation beyond reputeSweetNLow has a reputation beyond reputeSweetNLow has a reputation beyond reputeSweetNLow has a reputation beyond reputeSweetNLow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Chucklez05@Apr 8 2006, 04:26 PM
I don't know if you put up the wrong pics or what cuz it goes to mid way down the page but thats silents project and he is not a beginner in fiberglass, I am just going from the advice he has given me and from what else i have seen/heard on this form and as for being a crappy job from what i have seen nothing of his is crappy and that bumper may look rough right now but look at the bondo on it, its suposed to look rough till its sanded you cant even see what the fiberglass looked like before that was put on it.

I'm just saying dont put ppl down who want to learn fiberglass work and don't say that they are gonna mess it up and make it look like crap.

do u know silents resume? are u his secretary? silents back seat enclousure looks sweet but he didnt glass that he had someone else glass it. and the osv kit he's creating..... i wish him the best but i dont think it looks very much like the osv kit as well. hes a beginner fiberglasser as well tackling a big project.

enigma is trying to recreate the look of a stock car....... and thats gonna take alot of work. and i guarentee u since he stated he doenst have any experience with glass its prolly not gonna turn out the way he wants it to and it will end up costing him more in the end. to get it to look right. if it was alittle interior glass project id say to go for it. but something like glassing bumpers i woudlnt tackle that if i have no prior experience. no1 is being negative to him we are giving opinions which he asked for.

SweetNLow is offline   Reply With Quote