View Single Post
Old 04-13-2006, 01:02 AM   #17
SweetNLow
GLS member

SweetNLow has a reputation beyond reputeSweetNLow has a reputation beyond reputeSweetNLow has a reputation beyond reputeSweetNLow has a reputation beyond reputeSweetNLow has a reputation beyond reputeSweetNLow has a reputation beyond reputeSweetNLow has a reputation beyond reputeSweetNLow has a reputation beyond reputeSweetNLow has a reputation beyond reputeSweetNLow has a reputation beyond reputeSweetNLow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by slowandlow@Apr 12 2006, 12:21 AM
actuley the passangerside is not aligned right i took it to a body shop and they said they can pull the lip a bit the reason i went with the 245 is so the tire covers up the lip of the rim i am thinking of getting them for the front but i would have to rool the lip of the front fender.

i have easy street bags with a 5 gallon tank and 2 viar 450 compressors the digital air mgment and 1/2 up and 3/8 down
i installed it all my self and the hardest part is getting rid of the leaks i lose about 1 psi an hour on all my bags due i am not good at pipe fittings

what did u use to seal the valves and fittings? teflon tape or the wet sealant stuff?

i only have one leak in one rear back but i havent tried to locate it yet

SweetNLow is offline   Reply With Quote