View Single Post
Old 05-29-2006, 01:28 PM   #11
Thrawn

Quote:
Originally posted by 03EcotecAlero@May 28 2006, 01:13 AM
Thanks alot guys, I do appreciate the comments. Trust me, I love the Stang alot, and theres tons of aftermarket potential, but you see too damn many of them these days. There are 2 different Mustang Clubs in my town and each one has over 50 Stangs in it. I could be wrong, but I didnt think they started putting the Ecotec in until 03, or was it the end of 02? I think I rather have the GX model, for the lightweight, and it isnt that hard to roll up and down windows and move the seat my a lever instead of a button. The 5spd would be nice to have along with the Ecotec, and my auto was nice, I enjoyed shifting it manually with the mods I had, it felt real strong. If I ever get promoted, than I will be making about $2.00 more an hour and could maybe afford an Alero and keep the Stang. I cant remember what the members name is, he has been here awhile and I dont know if hes still here, but his Alero with Ecotec and 5spd ran a 15.21 I believe with intake and exhaust, they said his car was factory freak, I think he has a black Cobalt SS now, but I cant think of his name.

I know exactly what you mean! I don't own a mustang myself but even the new model I seriously see like a dozen of them each day! They're everywhere.