View Single Post
Old 07-24-2006, 08:06 PM   #28
BlackJack
Jack-Wagon

BlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jturkey69
bj...whats wrong with a wrecked 02+ saab turbo unit...as long as it just body damage, why wouldn't you want a turbo kit made for that specific engine for about 500.00??

Because I wouldn't buy ANY turbo from a junkyard, for reasons I specified before. There's no clue how it was treated, and I wouldn't blow my shit up on a risk like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000_olds_alero
hey man thats harsh...i'm in sales and i aint that dumb...

not saying you are specifically, but be honest. How many sales people did you know that had in-depth knowledge of the performance aspect of what they were selling other than the advertised specs that they read to you out of the brochure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by double0alero
yeah i was in sales too...parts is your best bet

case in point
j/k....luv ya man!

BlackJack is offline   Reply With Quote