View Single Post
Old 07-25-2006, 02:38 PM   #59
Coldfire
GL Member

Coldfire is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alero2k4
You miss the entire point Coldfire. They do not make a 92-95 Civic and the parts are not completely interchangable...thus they do not make that Civic anymore. The fact that the Alero is no longer made is completely irrelevant. Almost every car with an after market is no longer made. Different series=that car is no longer made! BTW, I see more Alero's on the road that almost any other car...

Yeah I see alot of them up here too, that is why when we heard olds was being phased my buddy was like, "god all I see everywhere I look is alero's oldsmobile can't have been doing that badly", but if you look up NATIONWIDE the production actually was way down and found out that minnesota was #3 state for buying olds, hence why we DO see quite a few...there aren't as many of them in the world as you think, I've even heard other members of this site say that they've NEVER seen an alero besides their own, hence why I believe there is a smaller market for the alero than even a single year of the godawful civic
Coldfire is offline   Reply With Quote