View Single Post
Old 08-02-2006, 08:37 AM   #13
Six Shooter
GX Member

Six Shooter is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by melkor
I'm not sure who is installing my sub but some dude with glasses sold me them, I think his name was Chris. Sofa, yeah yours looks great tons of space left. With the sub box and two amps, I think I'm pretty screwed. Another question would be, why did the bastard sell me two amps? Why not just sell me one big one, wouldn't that be cheaper? I paid like $645 for the two. In terms of bodies, I need to fit two dismembered corpses on a regular basis but sometimes three, Sin City style hehe. But seriously, I am worried about my trunk space for camping and fishing.

Then take the shit back.....

If you don't want it, then you only have yourself to blame for being talked into buying it.

I stand on the other side of the counter here (though a different store), and have heard this before.

"I need all of my trunk space, but I want bass"

Well there's always give and take....

Either you give up trunk space, because it's easiest to install the subs and equipment in, or you give up more money, for a custom install where the equipment is built into/installed in other areas of the vehicle.

Was this post more to advertise that you were talkied into buying something you didn't want and now have buyers remorse, or are you genuinly worried about space?

Either way, things can be done to rectify that without being so apathetic about it.
Six Shooter is offline   Reply With Quote