View Single Post
Old 01-26-2007, 06:22 AM   #71
BlackJack
Jack-Wagon

BlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ppgnut View Post
holy effin` shit!! do not listen to this guys post seriously at all, there is no specific size of flake at all, were are not in the 60`s ...........this thread makes me laugh makes me shake my head at all the useless info that people are posting

while you might be resident painting "expert" and my area of expertise isn't this exactly, your statement makes me curious as to why several paint shops I've been to in the last two years have all shown me different paint swatches titled "medium" or "large" flake. And yes, looking quite like the crinkled aluminum foil from the old days, though they were newer samples. Guess it must be some new effect that mimicks the flake of the old days, or else all the rest of the painters are liars and I'm not listening to any of them anymore.

BlackJack is offline   Reply With Quote