View Single Post
Old 03-10-2007, 03:40 AM   #16
SweetNLow
GLS member

SweetNLow has a reputation beyond reputeSweetNLow has a reputation beyond reputeSweetNLow has a reputation beyond reputeSweetNLow has a reputation beyond reputeSweetNLow has a reputation beyond reputeSweetNLow has a reputation beyond reputeSweetNLow has a reputation beyond reputeSweetNLow has a reputation beyond reputeSweetNLow has a reputation beyond reputeSweetNLow has a reputation beyond reputeSweetNLow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrington17 View Post
yeah... with 1.2 MILLION color... jerk.

i think the geez us, was for the lack of continuity and correct grammar in your initial post. Properly typing out what your trying to say, instead of in "stream of consciousness" where we have to translate what your typing means....

no offense meant.. it could just be me thinking that.... irregardless, i think red with a little blue and equal green should get you a darker red. (working off the basis that the underbody kit only uses the 3 prime colors)

...but thats also under the assumption that your talking about an underbody kit. 1000 neon colors could be anything with a lot of different colors on it...

well i dont really understand what your trying to convey there BUT.......

i was trying to be nice by just saying "geez us" rather than telling her how retarded she is...... cause all of her posts are pretty retarded imo and i was trying to go easy on her. i know "geez us" isnt proper grammer but i dont like to say "jesus". which now that i think about it doesnt really make sense cuase i dont believe in religion so it shouldnt matter to me to say a name. oh well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pawzbear View Post
^^^ hahah i love that "i have had the car longer than him"

i think the same way at times.. that car is better to me than any man has been. my most recent ex smoked in my car once while he was waiting on me in the parking lot (i was picking up something..) then tried to hide it from me when i walked out. i didnt talk to him for days! fine, smoke, but dont ruin my baby doing it bitch!

depends on what he was smokin

SweetNLow is offline   Reply With Quote