Thread: New Interior
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2007, 01:03 AM   #278
Eh_nigma
the "Why Not?" Guy

Eh_nigma is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Eh_nigma
How Pissed Am I?

Went in to take a boo at those seats. Yeah, two things caused me to explode... first, it was the wrong set of seats. As well, they wanted me to pay up $200 a seat for the cost of ordering them in... tick-tick-tick-BOOM. Needless to say, still no seats.

I do apologize for the lack of updates this last little bit. Ask Candace why that's happening. No, seriously, things have been a bit busy.

Tonight I layed down the filler over the fiberglassed part on the door panel. Tomorrow I'll sand it down, prime, paint, and clear coat it. Meaning, that the panel will be almost completely complete by hopefully Thursday night.

As well, the vinyl was stripped off of the dash. Holy hell. Let's just say that ate up some time. The piece is now fully ready for fiberglassing tomorrow as well. Not to mention, the emergency light, old key port, and center vent have been filled in and covered. A bit of extreme filling - you'll see in the pics coming tomorrow how much filling was done... but, yes... there's also plans to cut into the top of the dash, but I'll think about that overnight...

Still waiting for door poppers, and just due to time constraints - need to have the car at least drivable for the 5th of May... I'll be holding off on doing the instruments and sound system up. If I can get the dash completed with the door panels... that's enough for me... then back at it on the 9th
-Why the hell not?
Eh_nigma is offline   Reply With Quote