View Single Post
Old 05-01-2007, 08:24 PM   #39
Oldsnut
Aleromod Old Fart & Owner

Oldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by adam337 View Post
im a bit iffy on the whole pre paying thing but other than that im down. also. Crazytaxi Where exactly are you located? im thinking it would be a hell of a lot cheaper to maybe go on a road trip get the hood. and maybe see your car in person :] Wisconsin isnt that far from Nd.
I would not be iffy at all Adam. Crazytaxi took a beating on the first round of hoods produced, he will not make the same mistake twice and is a stand up kinda guy. If you want the hood pony up the $$$ up front, otherwise this will never happen. I think Taxi proved himself 200% during the first group buy.

The hood looks awesome, all you have to do is look at pics of Oldsmans, Randy's and Jturkey's hoods on the forum, there's your proof. It is one of the highest quality hoods I've seen, and that is a hell of a long time.

Final 500 #448-OCA Preservation Class Winner, Final 500 Alero #219, '02 Bravada
I am officially addicted to Olds