View Single Post
Old 07-01-2007, 02:53 PM   #1
_01Alero_
A.S.S. Translator

_01Alero_ is an unknown quantity at this point
Need Everyone's Opinion on Rims...

Hey,
I am about a week or two away from buying rims, and I just wanted everyone's input on what you think about the two choices I have picked out to get. I don't wear my emotions on my sleaves, so please any input you have just say it. If you think they are god awful ugly, then put that, but still put what you would choose out of the two evils lol. I respect everyone's opinion! If you have another idea on what set of rims would look good on my car, then please feel free to give suggestions as well! You can see my car in the Aleromod.com Showcase section, if you haven't seen it. I have had it lowered with sprint springs and kyb-gr2 struts. So it is already lowered, just getting the rims now. If I had a digital camera, I would take pics, but unfortunately I don't right now, so pics will have to wait for a little while longer. Sorry..... anyway.....

All that being said here are the two rims I have chosen so far without breaking huge budget. (planning on getting a set of rims for around $1,500 or less)

#1) Incubus Paranormal

#2) Alba Monaco

So just post your opinions... Thanks for any comments or suggestions even....

Last edited by _01Alero_ : 06-25-2009 at 04:00 AM.
_01Alero_ is offline   Reply With Quote