View Single Post
Old 07-23-2007, 05:01 PM   #20
lonnie
I drive a JEEP!

lonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond repute
New News

Well today I was at work and decided to ask one of the cops there another question, so I began to fill him in on the situation, adding that Thursday I will be getting a DR's note. Well he said that if he personally would have pulled some one over for to dark tint, that he would still issue a repair order, and its up to the driver to send in the order with a copy of the note to null and void the repair order. So there you have it at least here in Salisbury, Maryland the tint law sucks balls! I'm going to post a pic soon showing the before and probably the unfortunate after. I'll keep you posted of my fight. I'm determined to beat this bull.....stay tuned. Oh yeah the reason why I need it in the front and to answer the question of what do you do when they turn 11 is it is to protect them should they need to ride in the front one day. Not only that but it keeps the car cooler in the summer, and when he sweats he breaks out too. So there you have it.
lonnie is offline   Reply With Quote