View Single Post
Old 08-08-2007, 12:14 AM   #234
powerlifter812
GX Member

powerlifter812 is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey guys, sorry for the LONG delay. We finished the lip that you see in the pictures above and tested it. Then we sold the design to a Canadian company that refuses to sell them here in the US. Just kidding. The results of our testing were not satisfactory. We had some structural problems with the piece at high speeds in windy conditions. As I've said before, we will not offer some "made in china" junk, we will only offer high quality pieces. We have re-designed our structural areas of concern and are in the finishing stages of this prototype and with any luck, this one won't crack at 100+ mph. Again, I appologize for not logging on sooner to update you, I've been at the shop working with my team trying to remedy the problems we had with the first piece. We're also in the early stages of a fiberglass hood with and without a ram-air feature, and we're working on some fiberglass fenders. We'll be releasing some paintable fiberglass spare tire covers late this month or early next month on ebay as well, I'll let you know when I do it. Our website is also just about complete so we won't have to do the ebay thing for long. Thank you all for your support and patients.
powerlifter812 is offline   Reply With Quote