Thread: Lol $725
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2007, 05:07 PM   #16
number1alero
GL Member

number1alero is an unknown quantity at this point
^if you read the post its not directed toward you, ya dink. its directed toward 01alero with his post, which i quoted in the same post.

ive made my point in the wrong way. not that i dont have respect for the 4 cylinder cars, such as the evo, wrx sti, but saying you can compare an alero to those cars is rediculous, because those 4 cylinder engines are built completely different from an alero 4 cylinder. and yes i know about the grand ams and whatnot running their times

again as ive said before, i have respect for spilner and the other couple cars that are making serious power for aleros. kudos to them. i personally dont see the alero as a race car, but as an efficient daily driving car.

at the end of the day, i dont have respect for 95% of this site because of all the ricing that people do to the alero with the body kits and neon lights that make it look like its a civic. personally IMO its got a nice stock body style.

but go ahead and rip on me all you want....guarantee i have WAY less in the mustang than anyone on this site has into their alero. and IMO the alero isnt that unique anymore, as ive seen so many kitted aleros in my city alone over the summer. ill go ahead and think about which pulley i gotta add to my procharger to kick the horsepower and torque over 600 at the wheels

Last edited by number1alero : 08-22-2007 at 05:26 PM.
number1alero is offline   Reply With Quote