View Single Post
Old 09-16-2007, 03:00 PM   #25
Ryan from Ohio
Master of my Domain

Ryan from Ohio will become famous soon enough
I fully understand about class A, Class B, Class A/B and Class D. All others are modified Class D assigning a new class to be different, but its still Class D.

If you are positive in what you have to say, I urge you to take Rick Clarks Challenge.

After reading article after article I am sure your ears will fail along with anyone elses.

It ranks right up there with people who hear differences in speaker wire in their HT setups...

Simply put, human ears can not reasonably detect the minute differences in sound. From Tube, to Class A to Class D. You just cant. Test instruments can, but we just cant. Hes been through this with numerous people, some well respected. In a blind A/B test, nobody can tell.

When all features are disabled, power is power. The features are not available to color the sound. Thats what he is trying to get across.

So in essence, you are paying for engineering, features, build quality and the product name.

Even when you take other factors like headroom and slew rate... Our ears just cant sense it...