View Single Post
Old 09-26-2007, 08:16 PM   #21
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
Everywhere, everywhere I've read/heard, manually shifting an automatic will do NOTHING to help your times. The computer can shift much faster than you can, and if you manually shift you risk hitting the limiter, totally destroying your times. If the limiter is set at 6200, as it is, and the computer shifts are 6200, that's the best you can get. Also 3 or D did nothing for me last time I was at the track. I leave it in D.

Tonight I went to the drag strip with my buddy and his Camaro. When we got there they closed the track 10 mins ago due to the light rain. -_- We still found out that I completely smoke his Camaro... >_> Anyways I'll be out to get some real numbers at Friday King of Street (Test & Tune plus Import vs. Domestic racing later on)
[ion] C2 is offline   Reply With Quote