View Single Post
Old 02-07-2008, 12:17 PM   #73
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah the weather is terrible here. It was ice-raining, some small hail, and snowing with heavy winds when I was out there removing and installing the rear bumper. My pants were soaked from the snow/ice on the ground. I get to do the side skirts and the front today after work (5PM on) until it's finished.

People ask why I did it now in the winter weather. Well, I'm going to drive it all year round like this anyway, and I'm very impatient. Lol.

I should take a picture for you lower suspension wanters of the driveway in and out to my school dorm, and the entire road. It's about a 40 degree incline, and the road is FILLED with potholes, tons that are practically unavoidable if you want to stay in your lane the entire time. And here in MI, with 8" of snow and ice every winter, it's not good to be lowered and have your bumpers ripped off.

Last edited by [ion] C2 : 02-07-2008 at 12:20 PM.
[ion] C2 is offline   Reply With Quote