View Single Post
Old 02-07-2008, 01:04 PM   #75
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
Yes, because I definitely don't know how to drive. How many people need to tell this to me?

I will take pictures just for you, or invite you to come up here and take the left turn across the 4 lane road safely into oncoming traffic as you hit it at an angle, being sure not to clip the person sitting right at the end of the driveway waiting to turn, you professional driver, you.

Of course I avoid potholes, however once you see pictures of this road it's either "drive over a pothole" or "drive into the side of the car next to you." Take your pick.

I know how to effing drive. But I'm intelligent enough to know that my car being 2-3" lower will increase the probability that my kit will be damaged greatly. Ignorant...

Last edited by [ion] C2 : 02-07-2008 at 01:12 PM.
[ion] C2 is offline   Reply With Quote